Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuldrad View Post
    True story: flavored vodkas are for kiddies.
    Oh my God, you look so badass, how'd you get so badass you straight talking/straight drinking badass? So badass, oh my god, badass.

You should write a book. On being a badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    None, grew tired of vodka ages ago. Now days I stick to whiskey.
    This^^ I'd take a decent well aged single malt over a vodka any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Oh my God, you look so badass, how'd you get so badass you straight talking/straight drinking badass? So badass, oh my god, badass. You should write a book. On being a badass.
    You sound like a kid, please try to be an adult in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    You sound like a kid, please try to be an adult in the future.
    Because insulting people on their drinking choice is such an adult thing to do, a la the quoted post from the guy you're quoting.

On-topic, the less the vodka I'm drinking tastes like hair spray, the better. On the other hand, I drink so rarely, I don't have much experience with many brands.

Deleted
    Sanktpetersburg lol or Stalinskaya xD

Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    Because insulting people on their drinking choice is such an adult thing to do, a la the quoted post from the guy you're quoting.

On-topic, the less the vodka I'm drinking tastes like hair spray, the better. On the other hand, I drink so rarely, I don't have much experience with many brands.
    Calling people kids is an insult? Since when? I'm probably older than your parents, so to me anyone under 25 or so is a 'kid'. No insult intended, it's just how I personally see it. You don't have to agree, and that's fine.

As for your vodka drinking experiences, sadly there are more brands out there that taste like 'hair spray', than don't. Try a few of the ones mentioned here, chances are you'll find one you actually like. The styles of Kettle One and Grey Goose to me seem like the most gentle to experiment with.

Deleted
    Do allow me apologise, I had no idea you actually knew how old my parents were or indeed how old I am, or indeed that I needed to learn my choice of beverage from you, or that I had so much to learn about what is/is not for children.

I'll take being a 'kid' rather than any undisclosed assumptions I may or may not choose to hold against you based on what I can gather from your postings here, which may reflect you less than positively.

15+ Year Old Account
    The vodka I have in my hand

Why?Because it is in my hand.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    I recently drank Mojito Vodka, that was rather nice

Deleted
    Absolut, definitely, but I always drink the cheapest shit I can get

10+ Year Old Account
    True story: flavored vodkas are for kiddies..
    True story: To each their own.
    Last edited by Joben; 2011-06-16 at 07:43 PM.
    Survival is Key

True story: flavored vodkas are for kiddies.

For martini's, Grey Goose, straight up with olives. Best martini vodka out there IMO, just tastes right.

For sipping, Russian Standard. Again, just tastes right to me.
    Have you tried RS Imperial? Oh dear god it's amazing.

---------- Post added 2011-06-16 at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anderzon View Post
    Absolut, definitely, but I always drink the cheapest shit I can get
    You're really missing out by doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

I always order the cheapest one at the pub or close to that, though I do know the quality so its not that big deal its cheaper. Real vodka is just vodka.
    Last weekend we've been drinking http://upload.rb.ru/upload/users/pic...3_15.28.18.jpg and http://img.blogs.pravda.com.ua/image...54a67ee0xl.jpg (I think) Can't remember the other ones tho LULZ

Calling people kids is an insult? Since when? I'm probably older than your parents, so to me anyone under 25 or so is a 'kid'. No insult intended, it's just how I personally see it. You don't have to agree, and that's fine.

As for your vodka drinking experiences, sadly there are more brands out there that taste like 'hair spray', than don't. Try a few of the ones mentioned here, chances are you'll find one you actually like. The styles of Kettle One and Grey Goose to me seem like the most gentle to experiment with.
    Just felt it was unnecessary. I had (a lot of) vanilla-flavored vodka the day I turned 21 as my friends knew I wouldn't be too keen on straight stuff just yet. Mixed with a little cream soda, it was quite deliicious. The thread is about taste, and the alcohol in Grey Goose is the same alcohol in margarita-flavored wine coolers, anyway, so I just don't see why it's so "kiddy" to want something that doesn't taste bad to yourself.

I'll definitely take a look at those brands, though. I'm a lightweight. :\

Hard one, but I'm going to go with fanta.
    Inception is nothing but 2 different states of interception.
    -Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like drinking vodka, unless it's Grey Goose/ Ciroc / Stoli Elit.

Although Ive only recently acquired a taste for vodka;therefore I've only tried a few select brands, but out of the couple I've tried I really like kettle one.

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    Armenian mulberry, tastes great, has medical properties and no other country has it

http://armeniansworld.com/?p=7207
    Oh god the armenians ... when I was traveling there is was hit by the flu quite hard. And my host gave me a glas and just said: "Chuck it down and you'll be better." It was horrible and burnt like hell but well .. it worked. So yay for Armenian Homebrew Vodka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sry for english )
    Since 1936 Russian vodka - is 60% water and 40% alcohol. The Real Price of it - 0.10cent / 0.5L.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have a favorite, i just drink the one i have