Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was half asleep, sick in my mom's bed, watching TV I was 7 years old by the time.
    Last edited by frank2312; 2011-06-16 at 09:06 PM.

I was in 7th grade. I walked to school, so I had no idea until I got to school and everyone was freaking out.

Like a bunch of you in here, we spent the day watching the news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    and It was not an exciting event to think back what else was happening at that moment, such a great tragedy with the cost of thousands of lives. you're reminding us of this event as if it was something interesting a huge discovery or a great event... no offence at all thou hope you understand what i mean...
    I know what you mean, really. Just want to know when and where people were.

Was at home (in England), didn't really care what had happened at the time though to be honest, it's sad what happened but it didn't really affect me.

i was at home and wanted to watch pokemon then my mom came in and switched the channel
    at this time i thought it was a very boooring movie....and was kind of pissed

I was 13, and had just woken up to get ready for school. The first plane had already hit, and they were just showing different views of the tower. On my way to school, on the radio they were talking about how the second plane hit I think. Then they had an assembly and the principal talked about the events that had happened.

I think I was around 7 at the time, I was living in Germany and I can remember it all quite well.
    After getting really frustrated at Mario64 on the good ol' Nintendo, I went downstairs for Lemonade and maybe watch some cartoons. I remember my mum had the news on the tv and she just looked shocked. When I asked her what was wrong she just said "Some bad men have done something terrible." At the time I didn't really grasp the enormity of what I had just seen on the news so I got my lemonade and went back on the Nintendo.

School, I saw the smoke from my school in Jersey. Ironically, all of the kids were pulled out of school but me.

I was sitting infront of the tv and getting mad as hell because they didnt show Dragonball Z, just because some plane crashed into a building.

I was in Elementary School, I didn't know what happened. All I remember is going home early, and the teachers making me pray.

I was at school and when I got back the news was on every channel so no cartoons, I wasn't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

It's funny how most people who posted here were kids when it happened... as if adults didnt come on this forum :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I was 27 at that time. I saw a little bit on the news before work. When i got to work we hooked up a TV and watched for a little while. Once the towers fell i went to my friends house where all of us friends met and armed ourselves and drank beer. I live in san diego california where there is a big naval base here, i was really waiting for somthing to happen here.

I was in like third grade, they never even told us what happened so I didn't actually know what it was until a couple days later and even then I was too young to really grasp the severity of the situation. They just told us that everyone's parents were coming to pick them up because there was a storm and they told my sister's class (who was in 6th grade at the time) that there was a bomb in the school (like that's so much better lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Thalrion View Post
    I was sitting infront of the tv and getting mad as hell because they didnt show Dragonball Z, just because some plane crashed into a building.
    What a prick.
    Last edited by Gd888; 2011-06-16 at 09:14 PM.

I was 11, just waking up (live in California) and getting ready to go to school, it was like my 3rd week of middle school (just started 6th grade). Not many people went that day because they were afraid it might happen where I lived. IIRC, I saw the 2nd one hit on TV. Can't believe it's been almost 10 years since that happened.

November 11th - I remember it like it was yesterday.

Woke up that morning to browse the online news sites (ABC.net.au, BBC.co.uk and CNN.com).

The headline read 50,000 possibly dead in WTC. And I'm like WTF ?

Spent the rest of the day watching people around me trying to make a quick buck off the stock market and other people not giving a stuff.

Fair enough - I live in Australia, but the people around me were pretty cold to something that at the time was pretty nasty in deed.

I was in math class in 10th grade.

Quote Originally Posted by frank2312 View Post
    It's funny how most people who posted here were kids when it happened... as if adults didnt come on this forum :P
    Yeah, this was almost ten years ago already.

I was starting high school that week, first thing i hear at 10am on local news was that the towers were under attack. It felt like the world got alot darker in just one day than over the course of a lifetime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gd888 View Post
    I was in like third grade, they never even told us what happened so I didn't actually know what it was until a couple days later and even then I was too young to really grasp the severity of the situation. They just told us that everyone's parents were coming to pick them up because there was a storm and they told my sister's class (who was in 6th grade at the time) that there was a bomb in the school (like that's so much better lol).
    -.- 10 chars