With summer in full swing and the xpac 6 months old, we see lots of guilds are recruiting. We've been discussing our recruitment amongst ourselves, and several points came up.

We are not recruiting for the bench. We have an excellent team with high attendance. We are a little thin in a few spots and want to build a deeper team that can resist attrition and temporary absences (i.e. vacations).

We are moving along quite nicely. We spent from 3-5 hours per heroic boss first kill. We raid efficiently, three nights each week, and really didn't start raiding hard until late January/early February.

We are here for the long haul. First Strike has been together from the beginning and has a very stable foundation of officers and raiders.

One of our raiders, been with us for about 1/2 a year now, posted this:

"Basically we have an excellent pitch and a fantastic raid team, easily the best team I've been on in my 6 years of wow"

If our schedule of raiding on Wed/Sun/Mon from 8-11 PST matches your availability, if you know how to play your class and how to be a great raider, and if you want a drama-free environment to be successful at this game, then please consider apping First Strike..

Our current recruiting needs:

TANKING: Full

HEALING: Holy Priest (with solid shadow offspec)

DPS: Death Knight, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin

CONTACT INFO:

SERVER:

Suramar (US - PVE)

APPLICATION LINK:

http://firststrikeguild.com/Yaf/foru...?g=posts&t=209

IN-GAME CONTACTS:

Guild Master: Fithurian
Raid Leadership: Izella, Halman, Ankhor, Alarisa, Ichi