Wood

Resto Druid LFG 7/13 Experienced

What I'm looking for:

Raid Days - Available Sun-Sat. but want to raid 3 days a week to 4 tops.
    Raid Times - anywhere from 730pm-1130 ST
    Faction - I'm good with Horde or Alliance
    Progression - Looking for the very least a 12/12 guild

About me:

Server - US Staghelm
    Name - Woodsong
    Race - Night Elf
    Class - Druid
    Spec - Restoration
    Experience - I have 7/13 experience (not on this character, ask for more info)
    iLvL - 357

I have raided since the end of BC including all hard modes throughout WotLK. Any and all questions are welcomed. I have ventrilo and willing to interview upon request.

Hi Wood. You sound like a thoughtful, mature player. I think Business Time would be a great match for you if you wanted to check us out. We're a 6/13 tens only guild based on Moonrunner US (PvE, PST). We raid three days a week; Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9 PM PST. (I'll admit I'm used to seeing timezone notations as PST, MT, CST, EST, so I wasn't entirely sure which timezone you were referring to. If we don't fit within your time then obviously disregard!)

We're a group of adults committed to progression that doesn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of time raiding to have it, so when we raid we're serious about it. If we sound like something that might interest you, you can read more about us at our recruitment thread: us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2661228103

or also on our website at businesstimeguild.com.

Best of luck in your guild search, I hope you can find the right guild for you!