[H] Warforged-Moon Guard server. 7/7 FL recruiting.

Hi MMO-Champion viewers! This is an edit from my last post in change of recruitment in what we need as a guild for Firelands!

Hello, MMO-Champion community! As the title says, <Warforged> of Moon Guard (US) is an endgame-focused guild looking for new apps to raid with us. Currently, we are working on heroic Nefarian and Al'Akir with the hopes of seeing them dead before Firelands!
    The raid environment in Warforged is serious, but at the same time, we take the time for a little bit of humor in between downing bosses and making sure that every boss attempt is taken seriously and executed well. Our raid leader is fair and knowledgeable on almost every aspect of a fight. you encounter an issue it can be understood time to time, so long as you make sure and take a note
    to not let it happen again and also checking that you have learned from it and will do better the next time.

We're primarily looking for raiders with heroic experience who are ready to dive into the Firelands, but we're always willing to consider the exceptional player who only has normal experience. We are willing to teach you, as long as you are willing to pull your own weight and perform the very best that your gear allows you to. We understand and empathise with real-life issues, so if you fell a bit behind during the current raiding content, but are a quick and self-motivated study, give us a try! We're a friendly guild with many players and alts who can help you out before your trial begins so do not sweat it!

All exceptional candidates are welcome to apply, but we are specifically recruiting for:
    Mage - medium
    Warlock - medium
    Boom chicken - High
    Elemental shaman -- High
    Hunter - Low
    Frost DK - High (please be experienced with frost kiting)
    Priest- A disc priest would be great! and A shadow.

Healers are welcome to apply, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

If you do not see your class or spec on here, don't worry! If your app looks great and if your attitude shows determination, we're always open with taking a look and giving you a shot as long as you can do your job. .
    Just weeks after forming during WotLK, we cleared all heroic 10-man content in both Icecrown Citadel and the Ruby Sanctum. Our current heroic progression is as follows:

Bastion of Twilight 2/5 (10/25)
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    Valiona and Theralion (10)

Blackwing Descent 4/6 (10/25)
    Magmaw
    Maloriak
    Atramedes
    Chimaeron

Throne of the Four Winds 1/2
    Conclave of Wind

We are pushing heroic Nefarian in 25-man, while giving H-Al'Akir a try in 10-man on our off-nights. .

Our raid times are currently Tuesday-Thursday from 7pm-11pm CST (our server time). If you've got a geared alt, we've frequently got alt runs on our off-nights. Mondays are sometimes used push any leftover content before the reset in a 10-man. Please also be aware that we are on a roleplaying realm, and although RP is never a requirement, we do ask that our members respect those who do.

So, please, come on over to http://warforged.enjin.com and fill out an application! If you would like to contact an officer for any further questions we have, please be in touch with:

Sypheroth
    Ralgore
    Evangelina

I am not an officer, but just looking to recruit here since I am a little familiar with the community . If you would like to talk with me though
    for any questions, I am Jackjagalos, and I will try to help you with what I can if someone isn't around :S.
    Last edited by Biggiej; 2011-07-16 at 02:29 AM.

Bumpin, still lookin.

BUMP! We are looking again for Firelands we have cleared 7/7 Normal, and we are looking to pursue Heroics once we have the means to. We cleared the content within our first week and we hope to progress further. Before this content we were a 8/13 Guild just putting this note in to let players know we plan and aim for heroic kills and to fully complete Firelands. So please app, I hope to see some of you in the future