Cauldron flask counter?

Do you gouys know any addon that can monitor the nuber of flsks you take per cauldron? Because my guildmates are total assholes and take more that they need. When alchamiests put down the cauldron you got like 0,00001sec to click it before its empty and because we didnt reach guild lvl 20 yet our gives only 7 flasks (we do 10 man) so even tho we get another cauldron you still sometimes dont get a flask since ppl who already took one take more. So tonight our GM got pissesd and said that if we cant share we are going back to everone drinking their own flask.

So im asking is there any way to check who took how meny to stop this non sense?
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post
    Do you gouys know any addon that can monitor the nuber of flsks you take per cauldron? Because my guildmates are total assholes and take more that they need. When alchamiests put down the cauldron you got like 0,00001sec to click it before its empty and because we didnt reach guild lvl 20 yet our gives only 7 flasks (we do 10 man) so even tho we get another cauldron you still sometimes dont get a flask since ppl who already took one take more. So tonight our GM got pissesd and said that if we cant share we are going back to everone drinking their own flask.

So im asking is there any way to check who took how meny to stop this non sense?
    Well I have no addon to do so but you can ask manually like we do within my guild -

RL: Who took 2 flask? Give 1 to this person

And it usually works then we kill bosses as usual -

That seems good hm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post

If your raiders are immature enough to take two flasks when asked only to take one, let them drink their own flask. Get 2 people in addition to yourself that you trust, have one of them be an alchemist and make a cauldron only for your group, then random roll the last one that you can't take. The other 6 can simply drink their own flasks.

I think Ora3 has an item checker you can use, altho I think that requires people to have Ora3 in order to be "scanned".

But I'd seriously recommend spending your evenings in the presence of less douchebaggy people.

Taking a cauldron Flask generates no combat log entry that I'm aware of. I found this addon but it requires everyone to have it.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Why not have the GM loot them all and hand them out? Afaik they are tradeable.

Come to think of it - they might also be unique..
    Last edited by Muliercula; 2011-06-16 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    Why not have the GM loot them all and hand them out? Afaik they are tradeable.
    You can only hold one at a time so it would take a pretty long time to hand out 9 to 24 flasks. Much easier to just cut the jack asses out of the raid and move on. Ppl act like they are completely clueless who the ppl are that waste the raids time when more often then not its very obvious and ppl just dont say anything because that person is one of the better players in the group or for some crazy reason an officer.

If you are dropping 14 and not all 10 ppl are getting one its time to start removing ppl. Before we hit 20 and were doing 10 mans we would drop 3 at once everyon would grab one and drink it then get a 2nd to use at the half way point.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    You can only hold one at a time so it would take a pretty long time to hand out 9 to 24 flasks.
    As I also wrote.

Easiest thing would probably to let ppl use their own flasks - unless you find it easier to replace raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    As I also wrote.

Easiest thing would probably to let ppl use their own flasks - unless you find it easier to replace raiders.
    Well thats basicaly what our GM decided... if we cant use cauldrons like normal adult people we are going back to drinking our own flasks... Also its so anoying that we are like one boss kill till lvl 20 and 2x 10 flasks should solve our problem probably but i doubt i can convince him to try it...
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

or you can just push lv20(you are lv19 atm), just saying :P otherwise to each his own