Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    In my opinion this changes make no sence..

Quote Originally Posted by unstudios View Post
    In my opinion this changes make no sence..
    Why not? your Authenticator is still on your account, you just dont have to enter it every time you login from Home. if anything it makes you more safe.

Before you ask how. Just read the last 19 pages. it's spelled out quite a few times.
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Good morning, Paranoia! I'd like to see instead of an ocean of paranoid fleshlings dumping all kind of theories based on nothing (no, you can't say "it's much easier to break this" if you have no idea how it works), ONLY ONE working example that breaks the new setup. Until then... Good bye, Paranoia!

Deleted
    why... it takes like 3 secs to logging anyway /sigh

'

I love this change!

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to attempt to copy something Rift is doing, Blizzard. It's not going to bring back the subscribers that left to get away from Activision, micro-transactions on top of subs, and crap development led by the idiot crab.If they want customers back, they should decide whether they're doing subs or micro-trans, stick with a development philosophy for more than one expansion, and refrain from gigantic class changes, and not just at the beginning of a new expansion. The loss of root-breaks with shape-shift being tossed in during the same patch they removed feral fear-break, effectively making druids the most CC-able class in the game, was the last nail in the coffin...and there were a lot of nails. It's fun to drop back here every now and again and see how disgruntled a lot of players are...there seem to be fewer and fewer sycophants every time I come back.I wonder how many more subs they're going to lose in the next few months?Your Pal,Jubber

Why are there people who QQ about their class in a totally unrelated thread? Why do they mention Rift? Do they really think Blizzard gives a shit about Rift? Why talk about micro transactions here and now, they exist since jurrasic. It's insane... Anyway, has someone broken the new system yet?

Thats cool. (But do i want them to know where i am located) naaaah im cool with it