Poll: Marvel, DC, both, none?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Question Marvel or DC, and why?

Just curious, since I've started to read comics to pass time.

So, do you prefer Marvel or DC, and why?

//- This is NOT a Marvel VS DC thread, so just saying it now, don't start bashing one side over the other, thanks. -//

-- Poll is up!
    Last edited by mmoc19ad86984a; 2011-06-17 at 01:14 AM.

DC. I like the Big 3 (supes, bats, and WW) and Hal.

Edit: But I enjoy Stan Lee's babies too, just not as much these days.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marvel

X-Men ftw !!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptiva View Post
    Marvel

X-Men ftw !!!
    The new movie was pretty awesome, speaking of those. xD Wolverines cameo made me lol hard, so epic.

Marvel since i think they have more real stories of powers then DC do. am not a fan of superman since he only can be destroyed by 1 thing..

and X-men is my top series of all time

10+ Year Old Account
    DC = Batman,

Need I say more?

Marvel because it has spider man. Other than that, I've never been really into super heroes

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Marvel -

Spiderman
    Venom
    Carnage

Marvel because it has spider man
    Whats better? Nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguera View Post
    The new movie was pretty awesome, speaking of those. xD Wolverines cameo made me lol hard, so epic.
    Deadpool movie is gonna be hell sick imagine the cameos and scripting for that movie lol

IMO marvel should have jumped on the Charlie Sheen saga and made a character out of a "Tiger Blood" overdose victim turned sarky hero/villain :P I would watch that hahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Marvel better as a whole - but DC's Batman villains are freaking awesome, gotta say.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Marvel = Disney .. nty.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptiva View Post
    Deadpool movie is gonna be hell sick imagine the cameos and scripting for that movie lol

IMO marvel should have jumped on the Charlie Sheen saga and made a character out of a "Tiger Blood" overdose victim turned sarky hero/villain :P I would watch that hahaha
    I'm more partial to Deathstroke for what my knowledge of those two characters I possess is worth, Deadpool's a bit too... (not counting the Wolverine movie right now) vocally annoying for my tastes, but a movie would be pretty cool I think.

Looking forward to the Green Lantern movie.

Marvel all the way, haven't read much of Fear yet, but spider Island looks like its going to be good. Last but not least the new Venom series.. AWESOME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I'm trying to wrap my head around the meat leaking part. What kind of podunk shop sells meat in packaging that's just leaking blood and shit everywhere.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cerpo/advanced

Image/Top Cow comics used to be amazing... They've fallen off a bit in the past few years though. I'm a Marvel kid at heart, but I'm a fan of everything .

I'd say DC, but I still don't like the fact that Superman is allergic to a rock. I mean yeah, he's gotta have a weakness, but still. Kinda irks me is all.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

MARVEL!

I duno why, but I could never get into DC.

Marvel is the flavor of the month because of First Class. But Capcom just because of Ryu.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

While Batman may be Batman and the Green Lantern kicks ass with the power of lime-flavored imagination rings; You just have to love X-Men, Iron Man, Spiderman, Captain America, the Incredible Hulk and Thor.

Marvel.

DC's heroes are...too bland, unoriginal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.