Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wiIdi View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We added the cast time to Hungering Cold for PvP reasons. It is one of the most powerful forms of crowd control in the game, especially in Battlegrounds, and yet was impossible to prevent.
    breaks on damage. Please explain to me why Hungering Cold was perfectly fine in lich king
    I would like to see theyr anwer too about this...

my question:
    If Hungering Cold was nerfed for pvp reasons....why dont replace Hungering Cold over Pillar of Frost to be mandatory on Howling Blast??
    waiting for ur opnions

my question:
    If Hungering Cold was nerfed for pvp reasons....why dont replace Hungering Cold over Pillar of Frost to be mandatory on Howling Blast??
    waiting for ur opnions

LOOK this would require testing and thought...NEVER HAPPEN IN WOW

ps their lame ass excuse that you can NOT make pvp and pve independent IS PURE CRAP.
    they want it left in place as an excuse to fall back on about their dont test dont tell policy.

any time you see the word BALANCE you know we are all F'd
    Last edited by sparks; 2011-06-27 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmew View Post
    hard to enjoy the game when its hard to kill anyone now. as a warrior i cant 1v1 nobody down in battlegrounds cos the warrior class is a joke and dnt say l2p ranged classes eat warriors alive, then u got rogues dismantle which is there iwin button and pallys with there bubble and heal and dk's well there jsut op seriously warriors are the worst melee class for abilitys and mobility cos every class has a better version of what we got
    Okay, first of all dismantle lasts 4 seconds if your decent and have any kind of pvp gear, you have tons of slows (hamstring, pierce), a snare (improved hamstring), you have a 5 second stun, you reduce healing done, you can buff all your team's health by 20%, you can regenerate 30% of your health, victory rush, you have 1 snare break in each tree, and if a pally bubbles... OMG you can counter that too, perhaps you've never heard of this spell, shattering throw. Warriors are VERY viable right now for pvp if you have any skill at all

Also, this is just directed at all of you warriors QQing about the nerf. Look at our armor additions for dps. 10% damage for 9 seconds every time we use a shout. 30 Second CD on shout, if you spec into booming voice (which you should), that's an insane increase to damage if you run the numbers. Yes your damage is reduced ENTIRELY across the board for arms, which I hate, but SUCK IT UP. We got nerfed, okay, we needed it. I was constantly topping the charts in 4.1, and they're trying to make it so players don't focus play. Just live with the changes they make and realize... bitching won't do you much. They don't care as long as you're paying. Either live with what they do or quit, only options on the table here.
    Last edited by itankforuman; 2011-06-28 at 04:12 AM.

Instead of
    • We made a slight buff to Selfless Healer. While we thought the old model was unbalanced and turned Ret into too much of a healing spec, we heard from a lot of players who liked the utility of being able to help heal somewhat. This talent should provide that trade-off in a more balanced way.
    It should be
    • We made a slight buff to Selfless Healer. While we thought the old model was unbalanced and turned Ret into too much of a healing spec, we heard from a lot of players who played pvp that this nerf completely screwed their survivability and made ret a completely useless class in high end pvp. This talent should provide that trade-off in a more balanced way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sápphh View Post
    You're right, any frost Dk speccing into Hungering Cold is doing it wrong. The only exception possibly being if that Dk's sole purpose is to kite, where I could see it being only a slight hindrance, you'd just have to use your brain and cast it pre-emptively.
    erm dude. i just created an account just to point out that you are plainly wrong.
    "speccing into Hungering cold" is kinda needed for ANY Frost DK as it is required for Howling Blast, last time I checked. unless you are not that much into AoE damage and instant applying one of two DoT's you currently have.
    but i agree with your statement that this nerf is kinda causing overreactions. its not that critical for a 1.5 sec cast in PVE but in PvP... well that sucks

Deleted
    Paladin (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    We concluded PvE Holy paladins were ending fights with too much mana relative to other healers, so we raised the mana cost of their single-target heals

Hmmmmm Do any1 else feel like some history is repeating here....Sounds like the first paladin nerf they did at start of Cataclysm and said the very same lame excuse "Paladins have tooo much mana left after the fight is done....

Sounds like a big lie to me, my main has been holy paladin and im all about PvE now after this patch i will leave my beloved Paladin to become Shaman healer isntead retards at Blizz "ohh he heals sooo much in PvP ok lets remove Paladins from healing" Ok lets remove them from char creation....

DAMN im angry about this nerf...