Headphone

Very Experienced, Looking for Guild to Reroll Into

Hey all, I'm returning to WoW after a short hiatus and I've grown bored with my former mains and want to start anew and reroll on a brand new realm. With the summer coming I need something to keep me busy and a fresh start on WoW seems like just the thing. I'd be willing to reroll whatever class your guild is in need of, and I'd devote all of my time to leveling the toon. I can level in almost no time at all, which is in part the reason why I have level 80+ hunters, shamans, DK's, mages, and druids. I'm 18 and heading off to college, but am completely free for the summer, so once I ding 85 and gear myself up it's off to raiding and PvPing for me.

Back in WotLK I was a raid lead for a few guilds and PUGs on my DK and I knew every raid inside and out. I was pushing Heroic Lich King for some time, but the stress that raid leading wipe after wipe finally got to me, and I pretty much gave up on WoW just before Cata hit. But my raiding expertise and ability to do my part and contribute to the raid coupled with my raid leading experience makes me a valuable asset to any guild. PvP wise I've also been on a number of 2000 and 2200+ rated arena teams back in Wrath and will probably continue with some PvP in my spare time.

I've recently just been gearing up my DK and farming rep until I decided what I wanted to do until I decided that a reroll would be for the best. My raid times are preferably late night, which shouldn't be too hard to find seeing as I'm on EST. I really have no preference as to Horde or Alliance, or to a specific class, that's up to you guys. Whatever class I roll, I'll devote 100% of my playing time to, so I'm up for anything.

Euphoria is currently looking for a few more mature, highly skilled and dedicated players for core raid positions as we transition to a 25m raiding guild. Although experience and gear are a major positive, it doesn't guarantee a raid spot. Performance does!

:::Current Progression:::
    Throne of Four Winds ....2/2
    Bastion of Twilight....4/4, 1/5 Heroic
    Blackwing Descent....6/6 Heroic, 1/6 Heroic

:::About Us:::
    Our goal is high end progression while not turning the game into a job. We are a level 25 guild on Darkspear (PvP). We were previously Euphoria of Vek'nilash until our core group transferred here recently because we enjoy PvP and wanted to join the better side (Horde).

:::What We Expect of our Members:::
    We expect members to be responsible to learn their class and be prepared for every raid before start (all gear enchanted and gemmed w/highest quality, any special consumable besides what we provide, repair money); reading and watching videos on every fight we have planned for that week.

**We provide all flasks, pots, consumables, enchanting materials, gems, item enhancements to core raiders**

::isclaimer:::
    We prefer all members are 18 or older. While we do make exceptions, we do not tolerate drama.

:::Loot System:::
    We do loot by a loot council system where attendance/performance/attitude come into play. Tanks and healers usually come before dps.

:::Raiding Times:::
    Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm Server (MST)
    During progression we sometimes stay in raid past end time....raid on weekends and off nights. Other nights are scheduled for achievement/mount runs, guild rated battlegrounds.

****How to Apply:****
    Our application can be found on our website: www.euphoriaguild.guildzilla.com

Your application will not be taken seriously if you do not spend the time on filling it out fully and completely. We will not waste your time, so do not waste ours.

If you have any questions contact Zelpia or Murdax in game or leave us a message on our website.