Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    That is a damn fine wallpaper.
    Agreed 100%. I already added it to my background. Its freaking gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray for frost DK nerfs. (the ones on notes )

Enhancement buffs? Is this real life?

Deleted
    So still no buffs to enhancement regarding crit/haste? Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    They should just make so that the farther your ratings are apart, the less the lower player's rating is taken into account.

E.g. if the highest player and lowest player are less than 150 apart, they use the average MMR of the two players.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 150 and 300 apart, they use 60% of the higher player's MMR and 40% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 300 and 450 apart, they use 70% of the higher player's MMR and 30% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 450 and 600 apart, they use 80% of the higher player's MMR and 20% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are between 600 and 750 apart, they use 60% of the higher player's MMR and 10% of the lower player's MMR.
    If the highest player and the lowest player are over 750 apart, they use the higher player's MMR.

Problem Solved?
    There isn't a problem to begin with, the problem is bad players who complain about imaginary problems because other bad players have friends that miraculously managed to bind more than three abilities and are now 2200 players and are carrying their friends that drool too hard on their keyboard to figure out what a focus macro does to ratings that are still horrible but is slightly less horrible than the people complaining. Anyone that finds the need to complain that people get carried deserve to be held down at the ratings below those being carried, because chances are they're terrible anyway.

Guess I gotta change my sig now

Quote Originally Posted by Aranor View Post
    So the midsummer festival will be left at lvl 80? Wonder how that will work out for the Queue's :S

EDIT: on second thought they will prob push a hot fix forward to asjust lvl / loot.
    those loots were introduced on 4.1....

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/03/16/mi...h-4-1-updates/

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furykin View Post
    There isn't a problem to begin with, the problem is bad players who complain about imaginary problems because other bad players have friends that miraculously managed to bind more than three abilities and are now 2200 players and are carrying their friends that drool too hard on their keyboard to figure out what a focus macro does to ratings that are still horrible but is slightly less horrible than the people complaining. Anyone that finds the need to complain that people get carried deserve to be held down at the ratings below those being carried, because chances are they're terrible anyway.
    It's good to comment on something you don't understand. Don't know what mods think about writing an explanation here since blizzard remove the threads as soon somone mention it.

This exploit req you to have a 85 alt. Now you take your alts and spam lose with them by just losing arena. You get them to 0 rating. Now when you done it. You play with one main. and 2 alts. Now your mmr will be low and you grab it up to 2k again for example which is the best you can for example.

Now you will have 1 char with insane mmr. Probably around 3k. Now you do the same procedure with next guy in your team. 1 on their main and other two guys on the alts.

You finish it doing with all 3 chars and make a 3v3 togheter with your mains. Grats now all 3 of you will have around 3k mmr. Now this system wants to put you where your mmr belong. So even if you take 50% win ratio against 2.4k teams you will end up around 2.7k rating. Gratz to gladiator. If you are good you can even exploit harder and get 4k mmr. Resulting in easy 3.2k+ rating.

Grats to rank 1 while not being good enough for it.

The way blizzard fix this is dumb. Let's make it so they can't see their personal mmr. But still be able to exploit it

Anyone else think the patch was pushed back one week because Rift's patch is the 22nd?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furykin View Post
    It's funny cause you have no idea

Ahhhhh, finally, time to dust off the enhancement shaman and get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Enhancement buffs? Is this real life?
    Ya the new Simcraft has Enh as the lowest dps melee far under elemental and the new simcraft has this buff which brings them just under elemental but still under feral,ret and only above arms warrior bug fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh another week to wait. Oh well time to get a Duke Nukem then .

Enhancement buffs yay, wait, i just wake up, must be just a dream...

10+ Year Old Account
    is now 3000 at 3000 or more Arena rating.
    that is one hellacious arena rating

Deleted
    Oh i see! apologies my ignorance totally overlooked it! I thought it was coming in 4.2 >.<

Deleted
    That wallpaper is truly epic

I haven't played an Enhance Shammy in over a year, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but given the relatively long cooldowns between Stormstrike/Unleash uses, wouldn't these buffs only have a minor impact on overall DPS?

Stormstrike/Unleash combined probably account for what, 5-6% of total damage? So these buffs would really only add something like 2-3% to total damage. So long as the majority of Enhance damage is passive, wouldn't a buff to crit/haste/agi be necessary to truly have an impact? Or a significantly higher increases to active spells, moving more damage to active?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have looked all over the wow site but I can't find that date of June 28th next to the 4.2 Overview. Here is the link I'm looking at: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/4-2 and it's not there. All I see is the date of June 16th. I have also looked at the EU site not there either. So what is the link where you got that picture?

EDIT: Ok read the comments on the page and it looks like they took that date down about a hour ago. Looks like somebody goofed.
    Last edited by Chaos5061; 2011-06-17 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos5061 View Post
    I have looked all over the wow site but I can't find that date of June 28th next to the 4.2 Overview.
    Date indeed got reverted a few minutes ago, back to todays date. I can confirm that it was first saying 6/28/2011, and now it says 6/16/2011.