Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Equal gear.
    Approximately equal skills.

What class versus what class at what level is the hardest 1v1 fight to win?

Anything versus a Hunter in the 10-14 bracket?

This is not a troll post. I honestly would like to know. Mention your top three, for the hell of it.
    I have heard that anything that is not a disc priest will die to a hunter below level 20.

TvP is pretty hard as Terran.

I'm surprise because no one has mentioned the warlocks ... according to Blizzard we are OP and need to be nerfed every patch.
    Big LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    I'm surprise because no one has mentioned the warlocks ... according to Blizzard we are OP and need to be nerfed every patch.
    Big LOL!
    Yea someone is gona mention warlocks at sub 85 pvp and ofc blizzard should toss nerfs/buffs according to QQ about sub 85 pvp.

Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Was that a one-shot "one shot" or was it what most people refer to as a one-shot, i.e. "he hit me a bunch of times really quickly before I could react"?
    At lvl 48 on my hunter I take 80% of your health with an aimed shot, with an auto shot straight after its pretty much 1 shot.

Hunters are OP at low lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCDante View Post
    Yea someone is gona mention warlocks at sub 85 pvp and ofc blizzard should toss nerfs/buffs according to QQ about sub 85 pvp.

Idiot.
    Why are you insulting me? I can not express my opinion on this forum without a sick person like you post anything ofensive?
    Grow up, little boy and learn that not everyone will have the same opinion as you.
    lol