Enrage Addon/Powa

I tried to make my own Powa to show me some text in the middle of my screen when an enemy had an enrage effect but I have no idea how to do such a thing.
    I tried, failed badly...

So, has anyone got something that they can export to me?
    Also, I recall there was addon that placed a flahy/shiny border around any buffs on the enemy that you can remove but it was outdated in 4.1 and now I can't remember it's name.

Any help is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsy999 View Post
    I tried to make my own Powa to show me some text in the middle of my screen when an enemy had an enrage effect but I have no idea how to do such a thing.
    I tried, failed badly...

So, has anyone got something that they can export to me?
    Also, I recall there was addon that placed a flahy/shiny border around any buffs on the enemy that you can remove but it was outdated in 4.1 and now I can't remember it's name.

Any help is appreciated!
    Code:
    Version:4.20; target:true; icon:Spell_Shadow_UnholyFrenzy; buffname:Enrage; x:-5; bufftype:25; texture:9; size:0.72; y:144

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Get DispelBorder it works just fine for 4.1 just enable out of date and will make your life easier.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Code:
    Version:4.20; target:true; icon:Spell_Shadow_UnholyFrenzy; buffname:Enrage; x:-5; bufftype:25; texture:9; size:0.72; y:144
    Works, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Get DispelBorder it works just fine for 4.1 just enable out of date and will make your life easier.
    This is the addon, will havee to try. Thanks!