Deleted

Season end and patch.

With the patch now 1 week later than expected, I presume the arena season will still end as thought June 21st? With this in mind, At 4am Wed morning with
    the change over, Will I be able to convert Valour into conquest and quickly buy weapon still? Or will they shut down/Hot fix vendors?

i'm not sure. but does it matter?
    its either you are lucky or you got bad luck.
    just wait and see

Deleted
    vendors will be fixed in 4.2 u get 1 week to spend ur remaining conquest points

vendor change is AFTER 4.2, but id suggest getting your stuff faster just in case

Deleted
    Rofl i love the trolls here. Ofc it dosnt matter, Im not going to die. Its simply a question. Ill have close to enough, but will need to convert saved valor into conquest IF i am able to come wed 4.00am.

I see no trolls....and calling out people who are trying to help is not a good way to spend your second post at MMO champ >.<

Here is your awnser
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    vendor change is AFTER 4.2, but id suggest getting your stuff faster just in case
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Deleted
    Your right. But to log into a thread, to post something useless information such as, Wait and see, which dosnt help, Is trolling. This is a second account due to other being lost PWs ect unfortauntly. Im currently sorting it. But thankyou to the better, more accurate information given.