Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta go with the greatsword.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Cooking shit isn't a justifiable reason to have a kitchen knife? Wtf country to you live in?
    He meant carrying it in public, i doubt the police would raid your kitchen looking for knives. Use your common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    He meant carrying it in public, i doubt the police would raid your kitchen looking for knives. Use your common sense.
    Well of course you can't just carry your knives around in public. Use your common sense.

I was under the impression that the person he quoted was talking about in the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Cooking shit isn't a justifiable reason to have a kitchen knife? Wtf country to you live in?
    I should have been more clear - carrying them outside of your home or property is punishable.
    And it's obviously done with discretion - cops don't just arrest a dude at a picnic for having a knife with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Thats like saying a tradie cant carry a hammer offsite...
    Hammers aren't used daily in killings. Knives here have become the weapon of choice for all lowlife idiots roaming the nightclubs and streets looking to start fights.

Deleted
    Well of course you can't just carry your knives around in public. Use your common sense.

I was under the impression that the person he quoted was talking about in the kitchen.
    No country in the world would ban cooking utensils.

Oh, he was talking about not needing a permit for it despite its deadliness - hence my comment.

Deleted

I'm kind of partial to katanas. Kataras look cool, kind of like a fist weapon in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    No country in the world would ban cooking utensils.
    OMG... ok. I get it. no more jokes. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Deleted
    Axes, lots and lots of axes.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would likely go with any type of swords or claws

and

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    I don't really use melee weapons in real life unfortunately. Brass knuckles do look cool though.
    Yeah same as me. Unlike WoW I don't have to steal flags from cows, orcs, jamaicans, zombies and queers often enough for a weapon to come in handy.

(Don't mean to offend with the queers part, just a joke on Blood Elves. I'll gladly take it out if asked.)

I'm really partial to hammers and maces, myself. Morningstars in particular.
    "Time for a five-minute break. Haha, just kidding! What do you think this is, the Alliance?" -Overlord Bor'gorok

my fist...... of DOOM!!

there's a difference between having a kitchen knife and carrying that kitchen knife around other people (i.e. around the city)

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to be a bastard/hand-and-half sword. Single hand when you need the other hand, and two hands when you really want to do some damage.

That or rapiers/sabers. They just scream class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    My my, you really are caught between a roc and a hard plaice.
    Salm one may try to take advantage of your fishy tale and carp on needlessly, but dont let them lead you to a red herring!

Basst to simply ask the top rogues on your server, or look up their specs.

Good luck!
    From the thread 'Poisson question'

Deleted
    A Bo-staff in the hands of a really good martial artist is almost beautiful to watch.

A good ole club or dagger

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I am torn between my Bo Staff and my best pair of tonfa. I do no know how to use claws, but I find some of them to be pretty awesome looking as well.