Wanting to install new Cata drivers, What to do?

Okay so hello

They have released new Catalyst graphic drivers, Wanting to get them for my 6850 but i was wondering how to exactly install them.

I know how to its just the process of doing it beforehand, the removal of the old drivers..

I was told 2 ways, First and the easiest way is to just go to the Uninstall a Program thing, And then uninstall the drivers from there. Restart then install

Another way, And a bit more trickier (for me anyways) is to uninstall them as mentioned above, then download some program(s) (forget the name) boot into safe mode and run them. then restart in regular mode and install the new drivers.

So i was wondering, Exactly how should i do it? option 1 (which is easy and i can do no prob) or option 2? Bare in mind tho, I do not know the programs so if you happen to know what i am talking about and can supply me with them and tell me exactly what to do ill greatly appreciate it

Just uninstall and install the new ones.

Just giving this a little bump before i actually just uninstall them from add / remove and then install. Thread was created during this forums "dead hours" So yea will it virtually be no difference whichever way i chose to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    So uh... what problem were you having? I have had no issues with just installing the Catalyst drivers, the program will detect and uninstall the previous driver automatically.