Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gredge View Post
    I quit MW2 on PC for about 9months because every other game had an obvious auto-aim/wall hack hacker in it.
    This is strange to me. Two of my friends complained about the same thing (hackers every other game). But in all the time I played it (around 9 months too), I saw maybe a dozen legitimate hackers. And when I got them to play with me (innuendo lol) we didn't encounter hackers. Maybe I'm just really lucky? O.o

15+ Year Old Account
    People complain about hackers all the time. I'm the kind of person that doesn't really jump to conclusions but I have seen a few hackers in the past year in BC2. The only ones you can catch are the really stupid ones, not counting the ones that get insta banned by PB. Most hackers know they have to turn off auto-aim when they kill someone otherwise the kill-cam (or afterwards-cam in some games such as BC2) is a dead giveaway. At least BC2 is playable with since you only gain very little with wallhack due to spotting and auto-aiming isn't really as effective on a 32v32 game as opposed to a game like Counter Strike. Fuck, i don't even know how auto aim handles bullet trajectory which no doubt fucks with it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Even though hackers are still out there I only meet one in both CoD & BFBC2 once every few months. I wouldn't worry to much about hackers on PC.
    should have played me

e/ that just totally quoted the wrong person wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since i am a console gamer i want my firstpersonshooter to run 60fps and how it looks now BF3 wont achieve this.
    For me the fps is more or less a game breaker.

OT:

For me hackers>lagg (on the other side you can fix hacking problems while the lagg would not be fixable).

Atm i guess it would be (if i played fps games on a computer):

console: MW3 > BF3
    pc : BF3 > MW3