Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I took a look at your mage only since that class is my main, can't really comment on the rest:

- Shoulders unenchanted
    - With 4 piece, haste is lowest stat priority, but his boots have haste enchant.
    - Wrong meta, should be 54 int and 3% crit damage not 54 crit... he's losing quite a bit of DPS there
    - Resilence helm enchant
    - His talents are way wrong, he doesn't have Arcane flows? He chose improved counterspell instead? That means his evocation is on a 4 minute cooldown, which probably means he doesn't utilize his burn phases properly. Looking at his logs, that seems to agree, his arcane blast is only 70-80% of his damage when it should be 90%+, have him take a look at some Elitiest jerks guides on Arcane rotation + how to effectively use the burn phases, and his DPS will be much higher as a result.

Hope this helps

Deleted
    I briefly glanced at your logs and your HPS and DPS numbers are on par with what they roughly need to be to do the fight. So it doesn't seem to be an issue of throughput and optimizing your gear/specs won't really help you too much. With that said however it's always a good idea to get the most out of your class so the first thing I'd do is take a long hard look at all of your raid members and make sure they are fully gemed/enchanted/glyphed. Especially for healers if they're running Oom. Unfortunately I don't really have time to look at all your raid members atm, I'll try to come back and cover at least the tanks/healers in a bit. For now I'll go over the overall raid strat.

So your healing assignments seem fine. Disc priest on kite tank, Pally on Nef tank and Holy priest on raid heals is perfect, keep it at that. The one thing I'd suggest is making your pally do the kiting (if he can, it's a hard job) since he's better equipped for it than a druid. Also make sure your DPS aren't hit by tail swiped or fire, that's very easily avoidable and it's just dumb to die to it. You need to keep Nef in the middle and kite the adds around the room while slowly turning Nef, it's by far the most efficient way to do the phase. If you can't then keep practicing it until you can, it's truly not that hard on anyone except the kite tank.

You have many wipes in P1, I'm going to jump to assumptions and guess it's due to the warrior or a tank dying? Make sure you use CDs properly to keep that War alive. You have Ring of Frost, Holy Wrath, Pain Supression and 2 Hand of Sac plus his personal Shield Wall and Enraged Regen. Get a consistent rotation going and repeat it every attempt until it's perfect and he's a joke to heal. Use the Ring of Frost early and then chain CDs after it ends.

I would suggest bloodlusting in phase 2 if your healers are getting mana issues, that tends to be a pretty rough phase for mana so get through it asap. Also make sure you have an even distribution of DPS on each pillar so they all die at similar times. Finally make sure your healers are going all out for this fight, mana potions on each attempt, proper use of CDs - you have 3 Hymn of Hopes and an Innervate, all of which can be used multiple times.

Lastly I have to emphasize how important the kite tank's job is in P3. He can make or break the fight which is otherwise quite easy. If you have a tank who is truly used to doing it he can trivialize that phase, last time I did normal mode my healer barely even looked at me and just helped heal the Nef tank. Granted, I had 4-5 heroic pieces of gear and I'm used to tanking heroic Nef instead, but even a 359 only tank can make that phase very easy to heal if he plays it perfectly.

----Edit: Alright had a chance to look at some armories, so here goes.

Prot Pally - For the most part fine. There's a few tweaks needed but nothing that would effect this fight except maybe Glyph of Dazing Shield. If he's going to kite adds in Phase 3 that glyph needs to go. Also Glyph of WoG would be better than HotR for this particular fight. He can probably stand to do a bit more healing in phase 2 as well to help the healer mana issue, if he switches to Seal of Insight and spams Holy Radiance + WoG on CD for the entire P2 that will be quite nice.

Druid Tank - Do druids actually need to hit/exp cap nowadays? I thought none of the tanks did this, I know pallies definitively don't. Mayhaps reforging out of those caps and getting some survival stats would help for this fight. And what is it with all the druid tanks who don't take Infected Wounds? It's 20% less melee swings from the boss, that's HUGE. I can't imagine a tanking spec not using that. Maybe it was to kite adds better? Just reinforces the fact that pallie should ideally be the ones doing the kite job.

Holy Pally - Impressed, everything is more or less in order. Keep at it.

The priests I know less about, however I did look and saw some things like belt buckles not being used, items unenchanted etc. Get those sorted out. Looking at logs the spell usage seems... oookish, as far as I know at least. A few things are weird, like if your holy priest uses Renew so much why are they not speced into the Rapid Renewal talent? Again I'm not an expert here, maybe some priests can critique them better.

All in all though I feel like all of your healers are doing the actual healing required. If you wipe it will either be to them Ooming or due to people like the kite tank or a very dumb DPS fucking up in some way. Also if someone dies on a pillar figure out why and get on their case and on their healers' case. 95% of times the blame is shared between the person who died and the healer, honestly with no crackles in P2 you should never ever wipe in that phase so if your raid wastes time on wipes there make them smarten up.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2011-06-18 at 07:51 AM.

Deleted
    Is there any reason why your hunter has 2 points in entrapment over 2 points in trap mastery?
    That's just a dps loss and completely useless in that fight as well, if you use him to control the adds in p1, take the 2 points out of Survival Tactics.
    He should have a 20 agi 20 hit gem in his chest to get 20 free hit which can be reforged into a useful stat as well.
    Other than that his reforging isn't constant, he doesn't seem to have a rule what to reforge into what.

Heroism in p2 and proper spreading of people will make a big change as well.
    I haven't checked your logs, but when people switch from onyxia to nefarian, make sure they are as close to nef as possible to prevent Onyxia tailswipes.

Deleted
    I just took a look at your priests cause my main is one.
    As many said before look at your enchants/gems. Holy Priest for example:

Character Audit:
    2 unenchanted items
    Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle
    Jewelcrafting:
    2 unused Chimera's Eye

In addition please tell your Holypriest to skill Veiled Shadows, especially if he has mana problems as you already said.
    Don't go for State of Mind.. it's just.. wasted.. useless.. whatever. Take those two points for Veiled Shadows.
    In addition he should aim for 4-piece Setboni, it's just awesome.. 540 spirit for free!

Finally, sorry for my bad english :x

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to echo what some others have noticed so far. I'm holy priest main and on a heavy AoE fight like Nef I always top the meter and never have any glaring mana issues, some fights where their's lots of stacking (H Magmaw is a good example) Shaman can pull ahead but, I digress...

All healers need a meter open now, it's not for Epeen or anything silly. Whitout a meter open it's so easy to get too conservative with mana and end up with full mana bar at the end of a fight. Ideally you spend your last bit of mana just as the boss dies. If you're last on the meter and the fight ends with you at near full mana, you simply could have been doing much more.

Enchanting, gemming and reforging should be automatic to any player attempting end bosses or hard mode encounters. But this has been said so...

Here's how I approach Nef 10. P1 is entirely on the group's shoulders, I want to leave this phase with full mana and all cooldowns up, I also use Serenity Chakra here. If your healers have mana issues in P1, it's the group's fault, period. P2 is a mana dump really, I first switch to Sanctuary Chakra, spam flash heals to get everyone thru the debuff and stabilized, send in the Shadowfiend and drop a lightwell (This will get the mana back from spamming all those Fheals and with 1/2 Veiled Shadows it should be up again during P3)If we're doing electrocutes in P2 I drop HW: Sanctuary right before it goes off and again spam a few Fheals then back to maintenance. For P3 I really wana go in at atleast half mana but less will do. Damage in P3 is very predictable and mostly AOE so I stay in Sanctuary, this is simply heal up the electrocutes and help heal the tanks. I generally use Hymn of Hope and a Concentration Potion during P3, always right after an Electrocute and once everyone's topped up.

Hope that helps a bit and GL.
    Last edited by Primernova; 2011-06-18 at 09:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EQRaider View Post
    Do you guys see much wrong with specs, reforging, gear etc.? I know several of us are really on top of our gear, but I feel some others may not be quite as versed on the details....and I don't know each and every spec that well yet. Feel free to critique rotations, spell usage, etc... this is a LOT of help, and I really appreciate it!
    Hi,

Krum
    Gems:Mostly ok!
    But there is per example Chest bonus: "20 agi" and the chest has a red and a blue slot... he can go for some 20agi+20 Something in the blue and wont lose any agi.
    Specc: Ok, but not perfect.
    Wierd Reforge but not all bad.
    I didnt went deeper in WoL but seems ok, % not far off and uptime in sting seems fine too due to phase change.

--

Merll
    Gems: Fine
    Reforge: Fine
    Specc: In the holy tier 6 he has 1 point in Blessed Life its a pvp talent since u never take direct damage, and aoe damage isnt direct.
    So he should put the point somewhere else

--

Grubsnort
    He is in pvp gear can't see much.
    PvE specc is good.

--

Victorea
    He was in shadow specc but gear seemed a bit holy to me, due to Rainsong and The Jar from Maloriak as trinkets, and the Jar only stacks from healing spells.
    Sucks a bit if he has to rely on such a trinkets like rainsong for the hit cap tbh.
    He didnt reforged out of haste so its good.
    Back even if pvp could use an enchant

--

Guyai
    No Enchant in Boots and Gloves
    Crappy shoulder enchant atm.
    Only using 1/3 JC gems
    Fail Specc, why dont he use the Veiled Shadows from Tier 1 Shadow tree, so he can has shadow fiend for mana more often?

--

Arzaine
    Was in PvP gear, couldnt see much.
    PvE Disc Specc is totally fail
    What was said about Guyai and the Veiled Shadows also applys, specially since you mentioned mana problems.

--

Tydo
    Gems: Meta wrong.
    Reforge: Ok
    Talents: A bit off, read Matik's reply.
    Missing 1 enchant in shoulders

--

Shrymp
    Gems: OK
    Talents: Ok (for this nefa fight and his role in it only, for regular bosses kinda fails)

--

Bearica
    Gems: Not the best for tank
    Reforge: bad, since you dont need hit/exp anymore.
    Talents: Terrible... In resto tree go for the spell damage reduction and Master Shap.
    Why f*** does he even have the talent blood in the water for tank? srsly?
    Bracers not enchanted.
    Theres a Epic relic for 700VP

--

Aenoch
    Gems: OK
    Enchants: Ok
    Specc: Ok
    (Probably the most solid player in the group)

------------------

You should set pala tanking adds as mentioned before due to block and stun in undead.
    Bear is good to soak single target damage so he should tank nefarian.
    Your raid should allways stay in Nefarian side in pahse 3 if theres fire go to the other side.
    Have the tank not in front of the boss so adds dont take breath but not in the back either so he doesnt get tailed, keep them in side (more to the back than the front).
    Adds should be kited in the outside circle so the raid stays in mid and doesnt take fire... (in phase 1 try to let them die in the outside circle)
    Keep 2 healers stacked with dpsers and 1 following the add tank.
    if the healer in the add tank needs help, tell him to call for it and have 1 of the others to go help him while helping raid at same time.
    Remember that you have a disc priest, the yellow bubble that reduces damage should be used on CD to avoid cracles and pala should do the same when there is no bubble with pala 20% wide reduc CD.

You have a very good setup to complete the fight, but specially if you are having mana issues tell your leet healers to specc correctly and they will have fiend twice as often...

Cheers, and good Luck.
    Last edited by mmoc285a6aa17b; 2011-06-18 at 12:50 PM.

If your healers struggle with mana - don't bother making p2 longer and more intensive than it needs to be. Skip having a crackle in p2 and rely on your add tank instead.
    While this is heroic mode, phase 3 is just the same for the adds and I'd consider it a good example:
    Take note that I didn't have a timer and instead used a timer (/stopwatch ingame) which I hit off as the first Shadowblaze was thrown by Nef.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_XjVcQnzS0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EQRaider View Post
    Regarding the healers working on their spell priorities. We currently have the paladin on the add tank, and on his pillar in P2. The holy priest is raid heals, and the Disc priest is the other tank healer... Referring to our log, what do they need to do different in regards to spell priority?

Read my reply above (the one with pretty colors)
    It will answer some of your priest questions...

Tell them to check this one (its for more advanced gear so they might tweak it a bit)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lent/secondary --- Disc
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary --- Holy

I dont see the need for so much flash light as I am seeing...
    And your raid doesnt click that much in light well xD
    Last edited by mmoc285a6aa17b; 2011-06-18 at 12:38 PM.