TUKUI Shapeshift actionbar question

Hey, Love the UI.. just got it today!
    Quick question... I have been using tukui for a while... and NEVER figured this out.. How exactly can you change the action bars to change with your forms - for example.. I have a bar with my shift modifiers on it... how can I make it so that in human form, I have one set of spells on this bar, in bear form i have another set of spells, and in cat form i have another... all with the same modifiers...
    thankks
    Rancorip - stormrage

This is the edit im using: http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=11399

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Hey, Love the UI.. just got it today!
    Quick question... I have been using tukui for a while... and NEVER figured this out.. How exactly can you change the action bars to change with your forms - for example.. I have a bar with my shift modifiers on it... how can I make it so that in human form, I have one set of spells on this bar, in bear form i have another set of spells, and in cat form i have another... all with the same modifiers...
    thankks
    Rancorip - stormrage

This is the edit im using: http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=11399
    I recommend you post on the author of this edit's forum section if you've not already done that.
    Also, you say you got this ui today but you've been using it for a while..? I don't have a sollution to your issue but as I said, use the tukui forum

I have been using several different edits of TUKui.. I go thru UIs like tampons.. i get bored.. and yea.. i posted on the authors page..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    I have been using several different edits of TUKui.. I go thru UIs like tampons.. i get bored.. and yea.. i posted on the authors page..
    I tend to do that as well :P And i'm not sure about druids but with shadowpriests the bar changes automaticly when you enter shadowform :<

Try googling your problem

If I install Bartender into my TUKui interface, will the bars get all messed up?
    I dont want the look of the bars/shape/size... i would only use it for state configuration