Thread: gladius?

Deleted

gladius?

my gladius won't work it says on wow it is out of date but on curse it is upto date so is there somewhere else i cand ownload the upto date version?

thanks

Check other addon sites like Wowinterface, sometimes Wowinterface will have a more recent version, and sometimes Curse will have a more recent version, you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

The one on Gladius@Curse is the most up to date version available.

Enable out of date addons in WoW, nothing significantly changed since 4.06 and it only would need a TOC bump.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

If ur using curse client, select the option to get alpha versions (or beta if ur afraid of buggy version)
    Even if curse is being slow applying the update to site, ull get newest ones ALLWAYS
    (E) .· ` ' / ·. (F)
    Ur Tears Fuel Me.
    QQ More Please

"Up to date" is not always a helpful indication since it after any significant patches would require a bump to the interface number in the ToC, or table of contents of the addon.
    Many authors do not see the need to release an update which is doing nothing more than incrementing that number.