Thread: Working out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Your body is not a temple but an amusement park. Temples last though the ages, your body won't last 90 years. Enjoy.

Starting any fitness program can make you feel worn out for a couple weeks. Your body will adapt, so stick to it, but don't overwork your body. Respond to the way you feel. I would hire a trainer for a few hours/days to get a routine going and maybe some diet advice. It sounds like you are working yourself too hard, but it really depends on what goals you have. If its just to burn fat, weights are a good place to start, but I would do some medium rep low weight combos to get you going. Then add in some fairly intense cardio. What has worked for me in the past was to do 15-20 minutes of weight exercises, followed by 30-40 minutes of cardio, 4-5 days a week. Also, split your weight routines up over the 4-5 days, and do different muscle groups. Cardio can be changed up too, depending on what you like to do. Whatch what you eat, but remember that carbs are energy, so if you constantly feel like the zombie you downed in 25man last night, then up your carbs a little. Keep fat low, but don't eliminate it, and maybe bump your protien a little.