LastLast
    chi-chi
    /10char

The one that powers up.

Vegeta what's his power level at?
    It's over 9000!!!
    WHAT!?!?!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Um let's be serious, teen gohan was by far the best charater

and Kid Buu, Broly, and the Androids were the best villains. Why are there so many good villains, hell i'd say even some of the villains from the movies were good. Goku in a couple of the movies was awesome, tree of life and all of that jazz.
    Last edited by xile; 2011-06-18 at 03:34 AM.

I love DBZ, and I've many favorite characters, but this one is just above everyone else.

Nuff said. Lol.

All time favourite is Trunks when he goes heaps balla against Perfect Cell (who is the best villain ever imo), omg, I so wanted that outfit on him and the saiyan hair in Budokai 3 but we were stuck with the sword :/ Piccolo after merging with Kami was also really cool. Vegeta was just full of win when he was beating the shit out of 2nd stage Cell but cause he is a dick, saying that he can annihilate Perfect Cell after he got royally pounded by him makes my respect for him go down a lot.

Roshi
    Master Kai(or whoever the blue man with antennae who lives on the planet in heaven is named)

And anyone else ever notice how racist mister popo is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Roshi
    Master Kai(or whoever the blue man with antennae who lives on the planet in heaven is named)

And anyone else ever notice how racist mister popo is?
    king kai to answer ur question

also

dont mess with POPO

OMG DBZ THREAD!

Favorite character. Gohan from 4 and a half, to 9 years old. After the Cell saga Gohan just wasn't as cool anymore. He was funny, but he never reached the same level of epicness that he did against Cell, though he did have his moments.

Other heroes I like. Goku, he's a boss, don't mess with him unless you wanna get rocked. Vegeta, cutthroat, and ruthless for most of the series. I really enjoy his character progression from the start of Z to the end of GT. From villain, to rival, to ally, to friend, to the protector of earth. Videl, she's Gohan's love interest, I can't help but like her. Not to mention she's got plenty of spunk and guts Would have liked to see more screen time with her and Gohan after she discovers his powers. Piccolo, one of the few characters that doesn't get completely overshadowed by the super saiyans. He could have used some better screen time in the Buu saga, and more screen time in GT.

Favorite villain. Cell, I really like the complexity of his backstory, and how he's true evil. Gohan trys to show him mercy many times, but Cell is just far too evil to do anything but laugh at it.

Other villains I like. Frieza, lots of buildup for him, makes it very satisfiying when he dies. Broly, one of the best movie villains. The battles with him are extremely epic. Hirudegan, DRAGON FIRE!!!! An interesting villain, and the only giant monster type villain that doesn't get completely steamrolled. Evil Buu, more serious than the other forms of Buu. I like this Buu the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Piccolo is by far my favorite character. He's a hard ass without being a crybaby douche like Vegeta, and he at least had his moments in the Cell saga that he wasn't completely worthless like Yamcha and Krillin. I leave out Tien because he at least kept Cell trapped in a hole with his Tri-Beam spam long enough for the androids to hopefully escape.

Deleted
    man im guna have to go with goku man i remember sitting behind the telly and its was like 10000 eps since they fight with freeza started and after the spirit bomb he came back and killed all his friends one by one and turned into a Ss was so awsome first time i saw that <3 man i miss that show

Fat Goku, he so lazy

seriously, Piccolo, dunno why

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trunks....

15+ Year Old Account
    Krillin
    Yamcha!
    Vegeta
    Master Roshi.

Gotenks! Pure fun and hilariousness!

Deleted
    OH man, Vegeta all the way!! 'You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's on thing a Saiyan will always keep... HIS PRIDE!!!!' Episode 215? Majin Saga

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminor View Post
    OH man, Vegeta all the way!! 'You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's on thing a Saiyan will always keep... HIS PRIDE!!!!' Episode 215? Majin Saga
    oh pride

one of the good ones in brotherhood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Krillin
    Yamcha!
    Vegeta
    Master Roshi.
    "i dont know who this yamcha is, but it sounds like raditz" -vegeta- the abridged

Super Sayan 4 Goku and Super Sayan young gohan vs cell.

Question whatever you take for granted.

hmm hard 1...probibly oob. the reincanation of majimbo was pretty strong.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013