Idea for destro pvp

Well i used to pvp back in BC as destro and used to love it. I would love to go back to it but i think its to easily countered with a simple dispel of immolate. I know people want some sort of protection against that but seems like were not worth it. Well my idea is possibly a glyph that makes immolate castable while moving (id even be happy if it took away the upfront damage so long as i didnt have to stop right after casting it and having it dispelled 2 sec later to try and get it back up). This would allow us to atleast try to put some distance between melee before we can get our daze on them.

1 interrupt = done

Deleted
    This wouldn't really fix the overall problem. As i see it atm the problem is that casted spells are hard to get off with the amount of interrupts in the game, and as soon as immolate is applied it can be dispelled because it has no protection. Resto shamans for example can counter everything a destro lock is able to do easily (wind shear, grounding, wind shear, dispel etc). What you are suggesting by your idea is that you can get some distance against melee before getting the conflag slow off which would help, yes, but it is not actually the problem.
    My idea that i wrote in another thread is an additional effect that can be added onto an existing talent which would provide an interrupt immunity buff, similar to that of disc priests inner focus talent, which you get after immolate is dispelled, meaning that once you have successfuly gotten an immolate off, you can get another one up a lot easier if it is dispelled.