Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

conquest points cap changed again!

The game now separately tracks different Conquest Point caps for Battlegrounds and Arenas. The cap for Arena rating will always be 2/3 of the cap for Rated Battleground rating at any given Arena rating. Battleground ratings receive a bonus of 22.2% to the cap they generate, meaning the cap from Battleground rating now ranges between 1650 and 3300. Players may earn a total number of Conquest Points per week equal to the higher of these two caps, but once players have reached the cap for either Arenas or Battlegrounds, they can no longer earn Conquest Points from that source. Conquest Points from Battleground holidays only count toward the total Conquest Point cap
    looks like blizz listened to the players on this one! instead of punishing those who didnt do rbgs, theyre rewarding them. thats ok with me! better than having a crappy 2/3 cap if i didnt do rbgs.

edit: i just copied and pasted the quote from the front page, the sentence where it says "2/3 of cap" is supposed to be struck out but idk the code to do it lol.
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2011-06-18 at 05:48 PM.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Source?

And wtf i wish they would just leave as is, not broken dont fix

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    not broken dont fix
    words to live by

The source is the front page of MMO-Champion in a blue post

15+ Year Old Account
    This was much needed. RBG is faceroll enough as it is, why rewarding people even more for having no clue?

They're still rewarding those people more though, but at least arena CP is the way it is on live again.

It's actually still not the same as live, if that post is correct. It still says 2/3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It's actually still not the same as live, if that post is correct. It still says 2/3.
    It seems to me that the arena CP cap can range from 1350-3k, and the RBG CP cap ranges from 1650-3.3k. (22.2% higher)

EDIT: On live, the cap can range from 1343-3k.
    Last edited by Balduvian; 2011-06-18 at 06:02 PM.