Thread: New setup ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1996P View Post
    Yea ,I just swapped out the CPU, Motherboard, CPU fan, Case, and GPU adding a ASUS 23.6 in 1080p monitor witha total of 1,736.36. Saved around 53 dollars, but would have saved more if I dont get the monitor. This should be able to run Battlefield 3 in very high quality am I not correct ?
    Your original post doesn't look changed. O_o

Question is: Do you really need the i7-2600K? Most people will not use it to its full potential/don't need it at all. Save yourself like $80 on CPU and get the just as good in almost every way i5-2500K.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Oh, no I havent edited that yet. I will do so, right now.

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Your original post doesn't look changed. O_o

Question is: Do you really need the i7-2600K? Most people will not use it to its full potential/don't need it at all. Save yourself like $80 on CPU and get the just as good in almost every way i5-2500K.
    Ok, just updated specs and buy list. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Alex1996P; 2011-06-18 at 06:35 PM.

Why did you go with the P67 pro and not deluxe or regular, and why did you choose G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb memory ?

15+ Year Old Account
    p67 pro offers ability to crossfire/sli, as does deluxe, but deluxe also offers a lot of features most people don't need

the gskill i just chose because that's what's on my compfigurator thing. i have used it a bunch and like it. pretty much all ram is going to be the same, it's just about the manufacturer. corsair, kingston, gskill, mushkin, patriot are all good brands
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Oh, ok, gotcha. I prefer the Corsair Brand overall. Alot have bought the monitor I have in my cart.

One of my last questions. Will I be able to run full 1080p max resolution with my settings and other fps games ? I mean, this is a very solid rig so I think I should. I just want some advice