If you could change one thing.

If you could change one 'thing' for Warlocks, what would it be, and why?

Anything, from spells, to aesthetics, to minions etc.

Me, I'd like to see an improved Haunt animation

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demonology could use a buff in terms of single target DEEPS

Hand of guldan is now an ACTUAL Meteor spell, currently it looks like a Shadow blob in the air...

Pinkvoidwalker
    Demon soul: Combine your self with the demon transforming your model into that current demon for that amount of duration
    Soul drain is now 4x damage ( LOL ONE CAN DREAM )
    Soul fire has an increased damage by 50% and Decimation increases all damage done by 3%

Demonic Circle usable while stunned. Might actually make me want to PvP again.

Or some way for them to legitimately make Drain Life a viable filler for Affliction. Personally, I don't see what the issue with that is. It fits well with the overall theme of the spec. But hey, I don't balance classes so what do I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Deleted
    Remove bane of havoc so destro spells get buffed

ISF, just fix it. Destro is such the short cast burst spec that having to hard cast a 2.3 sec (I think that's what I'm at hasted) spell every 15 seconds or rely on a proc or a Soul Shard to do it is just counter intuitive to the way the spec should be played.

Hell a 30-45 sec duration and it'd be acceptable, juggling ISF in with everything else just feels wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Make all or most fire spells green.

Make demonic circle usable while stunned.

If I could add a new spell, it would be for demo. Summon all pets at once however they only do a fraction of their damage and are not controllable, lasts 20 secs (extended maybe with talents) 5 mins cd.

more reliable interrupts in all specs. I don't want other classes' interrupts in function and likeness, I'd just like to be able to stop the casting. for example, felguard often seems to not be able to interrupt/silence with his stun many mobs that can be interrupted by other classes, even if he seems to stun normal mobs. often the enemy spell is cast just fine even when I clearly used the stun. I'm pretty noob with warlocks, but this is something I've noticed is that enemy casters are able to do pretty much anything unless felhunter being used.

I think warlocks are in a pretty good place right now, it could be much worse.

I think metamorphasis should let us fly as well especially in boss fights

edit: oh and it just occurred to me, what if the new legendary procs on summon doomguard LOL
    Last edited by ungar; 2011-06-18 at 12:49 PM.

hard. damage. increase.

Right now, off the top of my head:

Chaos Bolt: Deals x (where x =/= incinerate damage) fire damage to the enemy, refreshing the duration of immolate on the target. Chaos Bolt pierces through any form of immunity or absorbtion effect, and cannot be resisted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Buff destro/portal useable while stunned

Permanent Meta form(re balanced).

Demo should be able to control a DG/Inferno indefintely.

Make Molten Core affect Soulfire again.

i think PVE were in a good spot so wouldnt change anything,however in pvp maybe remove soulswap and give dots a small buff and lastly make shadowflame root the target for 3seconds and make it slow %70 without glyph and both combined with glyph.

seems fair and not too OP imo will reward the good locks but also give a better chance of suriving vs mellee cleaves.

Deleted
    Make Soulburn: Drain Life apply Shadow Embrace for each tick.
    Last edited by mmoccdcc052b46; 2011-06-21 at 03:16 PM.

blizz go remove warlock if u do it this all ppl happy...but dont nerf warlock if u do someting remove from game to warlock thats all..

Turn Siphon Life back into a dot instead of the piece of crap passive they turned it into.

giving warlocks the ability to tame demons and control their talents.

Change the teleport mechanics to work like shadowfury: target an area and teleport there.

Remove minions as steady companions and introduce them as short cooldowns for burst damage.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

i'd like a soul shard overhaul. if the abilities you have were very good, i'd be all for only being about to use them 3 times per fight (well, 4 because of the first one) but outside of destro, i'd like the pre-fight soul shrd usage to actually mean something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green fucking fire.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

So many changes I would put in.

First of all, I'd remove shadows embrace stacks and just have it on one stack with a shadowbolt or haunt. Affliction warlocks either get it really nice on large aoe (soulburn SoC) or they git gimped when there is 3 more more. Spamming SoC is just not good enough, so, without shadows embrace (that damage given back to the dots) there's no need for ramp up. Seed of corruption needs to be a single target only spell, that explodes each time it takes the damage (not removing after the initial blast but also having an ICD) this in conjunction with hellfire or rain of fire could match us up with feral druids, hunters, etc.

Demo's felguard needs a single target buff and then it just work differently in arenas, that's how it has to work. Felguard right now cannot have a pve buff without being too OP in pvp. Demo should use Felguard no matter what, end of story.

Meta needs a shorter cool down. Trinkets like Mirror are beautiful for demo if you can line up your meta procs, but sadly as where a shadow priest can line up orbs, or a boomkin line up eclipse, we can't. It's just too random. I won't mind a nerf to the damage if it means that we can use it more often.

Impending doom needs to apply to soul fire. That way during out execution phase we can launch more metas and do more damage.

Destro needs a huge pvp buff. 1 shield and a stun is not enough, the execution spell is also 50% weaker than the shadow priests, paladins, warriors, and hunters. Make the instant cast aoe fear a glyph and not an affliction talent.

Chaos bolt needs to do more damage on a higher cool down. It's our final tier talent and it only does slightly more than incinerate.

All version of warlocks need a good defensive cd. Where shadow priests can disperse, Mages can ice block, blink, rogue can vanish, etc. Warlocks have nothing. This is for both pvp and pve because I would LOVE to be able to eat an electrocute during a nef encounter just like they can. I would recommend an improved soul link ability where the demon takes most or all of the damage of the warlock on a 3 minute cooldown.

Warlock pets need talent trees like hunters. Warlocks and hunters are the pure pet classes, both of our pets do the same damage but it seems that hunters get more customization, I would love to be able to spec my void-walker into new abilities or certian damage mitigation but then have to sacrifice the shield (pve buff/pvp nerf all warlock controlled)

I would like to see the silence removed from the felpup and given to warlocks plainly. We are one of the only classes without any type of spell casting interrupt with a lockout that is on our person. Destro using a felpup is such a huge dps loss that its almost unviable for pvp (buring embers is just too powerful to give up, its a huge chunk of damage). (but I have seen some do it)

Those are just the basics of what I really think needs changed, obviously not all of these to the full extent and they'd need to be balance but this is the rough idea.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.