Need pvp disc help

Ok I just got to 85 on my priest and I am starting to gear up for arena. However, i have yet to find a good guide on how to really play disc effectively in arena. CAn some one give me a overview of what i gem and stat priority and what type of spells should I be going after. Thank you in advance!

Disc priest always go for 4% hit before anything so your mana burns or mind controls dont miss...its a pain see'ing a "miss" on a mana burn. After that you don't really reforge anything special if you don't need it. You can try going for spirit if you are in a big mana problems while healing as a disc. If you are beginning, keep Inner Will up cause your shield costs a lot and just all the instant spells. Resilience and Intellect are the main stats for Disc right now so gem into that along with some spirit. Me myself am going to try out crit a lot in the next patch cause I'm really looking forward too big crits. Discipline is all about reducing the dmg income and disc's can actually give some really nice burst healing.

Shield > Inner Focus+Power Infusion > 2x Flash Heals > Penance > 1x Flash heal and then another shield. This is the "holy sh#t!" rotation cause this is a really mana efficient, dont spam it!.

As for spells you should go for...that really comes up too the situation you're in. I know, i hate when someone is giving an advice and says "that comes up too the situation" but it is true. You have to see when you know you need to spend mana/run in and fear/have the time to mindcontrol/or just run

PS. I just began lvling a priest in late wotlk so I'm not even close to the best priests out there.

However, keep theese tips in your mind when playing in arena:

- Shadow word:death if you see a mage casting poly on you. Do it just before the poly lands, you'll get out from the dmg you get back ( remember to have no shield on you! )

- You should always try to keep 3x stacks of grace on you arena partner/s. However, do NOT force yourself to keep it on.

- When you get a mind control, and you see you can get the full duration off, run the person too you and when mind control is over, fear right away.

- If you see stealthies in arena, Mind Shear your partner and make him run, dont do mind sear to early because the opponents will see it and ofc avoid it and it costs mana.

I can't remember any more details atm, hope this helped, PM if you need anything

Deleted
    Always do somehing even if nobody needs healing, dont stand around saving mana, spend mana and then drink, or just drink if you got nothing to do. Haste/spirit is best secondary stats besides 4% hit. Get the 4 piece disc set and shadow head.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/189935-priests-and-arena-in-406/
    I
    wonder what % of my post are me just redirecting people to AJ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jubite View Post
    I wonder what % of my post are me just redirecting people to AJ...
    Because even though some people there are assholes it's the only pvp site worth a lick lol! spread the word jub