Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Considering selling wow account

Not a QQ post. Got accepted into my dream college and are hoping to get a social life and good footing on life after a year of hell. Recently I've been getting really bored of wow and have been playing less and less. I think its time I quit and stick to SC2 and TF2 in my free time.

So the question arises, how much should I put it up for? That way somebody else can have some fun with my stuff.

2 85s (Warrior and DK), both full vicious gear
    One with alch max and the other with JC and Engie max.
    Loads of BOA gear for various alts I made to try and restore the fun factor.

Anything else they'd need to know?

Just looking to get some money in my pocket to pay that first months rent in my new apartment.

Selling your account is against the EULA, and I'm almost sure talking about it on here is against code of conduct.

Deleted
    I've been trying to sell an over the top account for €350 for ages now (11k achie points, 120 mounts, 120 pets, 45 titles etc) and it's simply too hard. The wow market is very dead. But I wish you goodluck on selling, I'd say try €100 or so

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck trying to SELL an account now that your gonna get banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah..might wanna remove your sig ;p
    I sold mine right before ICC came out, 4 80s, epic flying on all of them, 15k gold, and a really well geared main...got myself, uh, $400. Don't know about now, but good luck I guess.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

Good thing you dont have your account listed in your sig or anything..

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not a great time to sell right now, theres more people leaving than joining and general uncertainty about the future of WoW. With a new patch coming this week especially being in full gear of the current tier means next to nothing substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei View Post
    Hows he gonna get banned? Like they know who he is and even if they did see this post they cant prove he actually sold his account until the contact info changes but by then he got paid so who cares.
    Look at his signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hows he gonna get banned? Like they know who he is and even if they did see this post they cant prove he actually sold his account until the contact info changes but by then he got paid so who cares.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Put it on craigslist
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Probably not a great time to sell right now, theres more people leaving than joining and general uncertainty about the future of WoW. With a new patch coming this week especially being in full gear of the current tier means next to nothing substantial.
    And here we go again. These "facts" seem to be FotM topic.

OP I suggest you find a forum that is popular in your country, that deals with online gaming transactions. I live in a pretty small country in Europe and we do have such a forum and it's quite popular and people trade gaming/mmo stuff all the time. Screw the haters. Just think of a good but not too crazy price and get some money. Also make sure you do the transaction with care, so you don't get scammed.
    I think we all deserve a small percentage of our money back, considering how bad WoW has gone down the shitter lately.
    Last edited by Side; 2011-06-18 at 03:43 PM.

selling wow acc is rly hard today cos of all this thing with b.net and realID,and you have a RLY HIGH chance of getting perma-banned,so you will spend a lot of effort selling it with rly low chance of getting anything from it,its just not worth it,if you want to stop playing,just delete your ins folder and forgot about it

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    Selling your account is against the EULA, and I'm almost sure talking about it on here is against code of conduct.
    Correct on both claims.

i got 900 € for mine about 1 month ago, 3 lev 85, 1 bis gear with sinestra loot, ashes of alar, invincible, mimirons head etc...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello OP I do congratulate you in getting accepted within that school but unfortunately this place isn't the way to discuss this about selling your account and how much it's worth in addition it is considered ''breaking the rules''

I suggest google and such to find a forum if you truly are persistent

Good luck
    Last edited by Resentful; 2011-06-18 at 03:52 PM.

While Ill admit that saying ur selling ur account is a silly idea on mmo, as its against the EULA of the game.
    However, ive had someone say that a good way to sell your account is say your selling the time you spent on the game, This is not against the EULA and therefore banning of the account afterwards would kinda be wrong, since youv'e not broken any of blizzards laws.

Deleted
    Hows he gonna get banned? Like they know who he is and even if they did see this post they cant prove he actually sold his account until the contact info changes but by then he got paid so who cares. Its only against EULA to sell it I can talk about selling my account all day long thats called freedom of speech.
    Actually, Blizzard can ban you for whatever reason they like. If they think you are trying to sell you account they can ban you. You forget that your account does not belong to you, It is property of Blizzard entertainment so they can do what they like with it. They don't have to 'prove' anything. You can't take them to court over a banned warcraft account. Appeals for bans are only there as a PR function, not because they have to do it. That thing you click accept to when you installed your game? Yeh, srs lgl bsns.
    Last edited by mmoc8f379c060d; 2011-06-18 at 03:55 PM.