Thread: Priest question

10+ Year Old Account

Priest question

Hey just lvl my priest alt to 85 now was wondering whats generally the best spec for doing the 5 man heroic grind time. Also i was wondering how do yall pro priests keep up with prayer of mending not thats its a big thing but how do yall keep up with who its on and when its gone to throw another one up. thnx and any other tips for me my main is a resto drood only got defender achieve no heroics yet but i still can heal pretty good so...... yea wassup?

Deleted
    Depends what you enjoy to be honest. If you go for the smile build then (http://www.righteousorbs.com/?page_id=2878) is awesome blog for it.

Deleted
    For heroic 5 mans grab a smite build - efficient healing and takes away the tedium of it somewhat.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone got an answer for the prayer of mending question

PoM bounces on target you can not control. Usually you will see it on the palyers and how much stacking it has. Healbot does that same. I don't spam PoM usually at the beginning (and opens anyone is nearby to get it) and went I know there will be a major aoe and I'll be stun/slowcasted la de da. It's based on the situation of the battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just play the spec you like the most. If you're going to grind heroics you better play something you actually like. And it's not like one spec is better than the other.
    Prayer of Mending just bounces to a (semi-)random target. It favors the priest that casts it and people who have lost health recently but there's no real way to control or predict it. It's still pretty awesome (and has a cool sound). If you want to keep track of it just make sure it shows up on your healing frames.
    Resurrected Holy Priest