How much herbs do you gather per hour?(Druid)

Just curious how much herbs per hour or some amount of time you have gathered with a druid farmer. It can be Twilight Jasmine or Cinderbloom or w/e in between

In an hour of farming in Uldum, I get anywhere from 25-32 stacks of Whiptail.

that seems insane if true, the best I have heard is like 8 stacks

Depends on your server, how many people farming etc. I don't farm whiptail, but I got 12~ stacks of heartblossom in about 20-30 mins last time I went out.

Quote Originally Posted by clickerflipper View Post
    that seems insane if true, the best I have heard is like 8 stacks
    not rly insane at all, its totaly depending on competition tho and what lab you use. on a non-druid i seem to get about 25~32 stacks aswell, granted its a rogue so i never have to fight. on my druid i average out on 35~36 stacks an hour

Quote Originally Posted by Kite874 View Post
    not rly insane at all, its totaly depending on competition tho and what lab you use. on a non-druid i seem to get about 25~32 stacks aswell, granted its a rogue so i never have to fight. on my druid i average out on 35~36 stacks an hour
    Being a Tauren Druid with 310 flying and the Bountiful Bags perk, I'd say I can herb probably 50+ stacks of whiptail an hour, but not absolutely positive on that.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryberry View Post
    In an hour of farming in Uldum, I get anywhere from 25-32 stacks of Whiptail.
    In a hour? you must be on the lowest pop server in history then, i'll never see that happen, so either its BS or BS...

10+ Year Old Account
    like 8 stacks or so :s...yes i suck i know -.-

I farm in the morning, for an hour, and I usually get ~600 whiptail or so. This past Friday I was off of work, and did 1.5 hours, and got 1006 Whiptail. Tauren Druids win the day :P
    Past 'rigs in service (Now the dad's gaming rig):

Current 'rigs:

Deleted
    6 stacks of Heartblossom, 5 stacks of Cinderbloom, 4 stacks of Twilight Jasmine, 12 stacks of Whiptail and about 200+ of Volatile Life

where do you farm?

Quote Originally Posted by Frosties View Post
    In a hour? you must be on the lowest pop server in history then, i'll never see that happen, so either its BS or BS...
    Im actually on a medium pop server. Around 11pm-7am is the best time i've found to farm since barely anyone is on. Usually I have low competition but at around 5pm you get those people who just get off of work and go farm.

Deleted
    I remember the whiptail bug, id get around 50 stacks if not more per hour.

Deleted
    Depends, 20 stacks is not uncommon, but that's with the guild perk.

How in the hell. Max I have ever done was 56 nodes/hour with an addon that tracks my nodes/hour. On a druid so I never have to fight, if its a mob on a node, pounce pick, shadowmeld. Flight form.

Is it just me, or have they nerfed Volatile life... I used to get some pretty much every other node... now it seems like they pop every 5 nodes.. ??

10+ Year Old Account
    Its still about 1 per node, according to my gatherer.