Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    Been 13/13h with everything on farm for a while now, we raid roughly 6 hours a week, and last week we cleared everything in one raid evening.

I have far more of a social life during farm periods than most would have.

If anything casual players probably play more than dedicated raiders do. There's periods of intense high-time-consumption raiding during progress, and then there's months of rest. It works pretty well for us.

Most people claiming they've only done a few bosses because they "have a life" are using it as an excuse because they either are too bad to raid, or do not wish to put in the effort.
    I liked this one the best, thank you for posting this mate (not being Sarcastic) shows that you don't have to isolate yourself from the world to be a Heroic Raider.
    As for my self I am 12/12 Norm 1/13 Heroic and we only raid about 5-6 hours a week, but on some weeks we only raid for 3 maybe 4 hours for the 1 night only. It's nobody else's business really to judge how much each other play as we are all playing the same game with our own individual limitations.

What I hate even more is people saying anyone who plays an mmo has no life

Committing 8hrs/week to WoW raiding, or to Football - or anything shows commitment - not lack of life.

Playing WoW for 80hrs+ a week and doing nothing else, that is lack of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'm so pro, I have 12/12"

- Yeah you have no life

"Man I only have 2/12 done"

-You scrub, l2 play.

It's a double standard, people love to hate and feel powerful/superior regardless of the issue.

Without a life you most likely wont have money to pay for your account. Real life always come first.