Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    cramp in your leg... got it a lot these days

Many years ago some friends decided to wake me up by sticking a camera flash in my eyes while holding my eyelids open.
    Woke up in a dead panic grabbing at one of them and totally blinded. I know it might not sound all that terrible but I was in total shock for a minute or two trying to recover from the "You are dying!" panic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh

There are plenty of ways to share your anger in calm ways that don't include "FUCK YOU SHITCRAWLER," so lets try to keep it civil.

At the wheel of a car, smashed into a tree.

"Hello! I'm your bedroom wall heater! The metal I'm made of gets really hot when I've been on for a few hours!"

This morning I rolled off my bed, and into the narrow and very difficult to get out of crevice between the bed-frame and the PAINFULLY HOT WALL HEATER.

Nothing like a fresh batch of toasted leg-hairs to perk you up in the morning!

Next to a naked man with a sore butt.

When it's so hot you nearly drown in sweat, yeah.

waking up and noticing the ashtray on the bed table is on fire.. yes i forgot to put out the cigarette before.. and the ashtray was pretty much filled to the brim with butts already.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuany View Post
    I hate when your dreaming and in your dream you fall from a height or get hit by something and twitch REALLY hard and it wakes you up.
    I love it when you fall in a dream and wake up from that

Every non natural way of waking up is horrible.

Deleted
    lold hard ;D

Waking up realizing you can't breath because you are choking on bile/stomach acid. Then start gasping and wheezing, then have to sit up for 30 minutes coughing it up to get rid of the horrible taste and burning in your throat. Then you get to try to go back to sleep after that, because you were only asleep for an hour or two before waking up like that. Utterly horrible.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    I woke up when the wife's 1st husband broke into the room with a chainsaw demanding that he owned her... Metal bar in the family jewels soon sorted him out.
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Once my brother ran into my room screaming "WAKE UP" at the top of his lungs because he saw it on Futurama...this was at like 8AM in the middle of summer and I had stayed up the night before. My father had recently changed his medications and I was freaked out that something had happened to him. (The last time he took a nasty fall and had to go to the ER). All he wanted to know was where the Cheerios were ;-;
    Last edited by Spark; 2011-06-19 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got woken up this morning by my boss ringing me on my first day of holiday to ask where he put the coffee pot.

Being woken by a sharp pain in the back of the head, only to realise people are trying to remove staples.

I've also been awakened from a plastic sword being jabbed into my eye... step-brothers. :/

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Went to bed wearing a brand new pair of jeans (was really tired). Woke up with a massive hole in the crotch. I was home alone that night, and I have yet to figure out how it happened. Spent next few weeks paranoid as all hell.
    The worst one though... waking up to the sound of my best friends (yes two of them) banging my sister... that was a eventful night lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jabbazor View Post
    cramp in your leg... got it a lot these days
    That sucks so badly! Whole leg feels like it's going to collapse on itself! The pain!

At a lan sometime I fell asleep first ( never, and I say NEVER! fall asleep the first on a lan! ) and apparently, they didnt like me because i bailed on a RBG. So they poured a glas of water over my face and i felt like i was drowning, it was extremely painful!

Deleted
    at work getting woken up hearing u have to wakeup asap and run for ur fcking life to the gather point

First I'm deaf ( like 75% deaf ) so nothing has ever woke me up just by being loud.

Second people who i know and or have lived with know not to bother trying to wake me up if I just went to sleep because its near impossible.

Third waking me up is a bad idea cause if I don't wake up on my own I tend to wake up in a really bad mood and ready to fight.

So the worst I can say is someone screaming bloody murder cause there was some domestic disturbance. Lucky for them and me my 3rd point came in handy as the person who didn't belong was unpleasantly removed from my residence.

Deleted
    Waking up to a terrible cramp in your shin and knee and thigh all at the same time every single day and it always takes 30 mins of the most excruciating pain with your gf telling you it's alright.