Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I woke up once due to alarm clock.

I was so disoriented I started looking for my lamp switch because I thought it would shut the clock off. And I ended up standing up in my underwear trying to unplug the lamp.

I eventually snapped out of it and realized what I was doing.

Deleted
    My brother kicked me in the face, demanding to give him some drugs. He kicked me... in the face. Face. It was 4:00 and I was fast asleep. I picked him up (he's very light) and threw him out of my room, locked my door, grabbed anything I could use to beat him up should he return in some strange way and held that while I was sleeping. After waking up later that night from a lot of noise coming out of my brother's room, I found out it was my keyboard... >.<"
    Next morning, he didn't remember anything, cause he found something to smoke. My face was still red and a bit swollen from the kick and he dared asked me how that had happened. My mother asked the same thing and I told her I'd fallen down the stairs.
    Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstomper View Post
    first of all i sleep very lightly.there is a kinder garden on my left. there are reconstructing the building in front of my building , and another one on the right side. 50 meters behind my block they build a new structure.just imagine the noise that these ppl are making.i dont have to wake up early, but i do it every day since i remember, i just cant sleep.even if i go to sleep late , i woke up early .pretty sure i`ll catch some illness soon, and there is nothing i can do about it.beat that
    When I lived in New Orleans, I had a roomie that liked to blare music loud enough to shake the walls until 2-4am and a rooster that lived underneath the house. Between his music and the cock-a-doodle-dooing at 6am, I was always exhausted to the point of tears. Ever seen the movie Failure to Launch where she flips out and tries to kill the mockingbird that won't let her sleep? That was me and this damned rooster. And if you haven't seen it, go youtube Failure to Launch bird scenes. It's hilarious. Needless to say, I know your pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up once, seeing the cat thworing up on this very keyboard i'm writing on right now...

In an area where pets aren't allowed, having your upstairs neighbour shouting out of his window "Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger, Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger", because his cat has jumped out a gain, at 0745 on a sunday morning is for me a terrible way to wake up...

Woken up twice recently from someone scratching my ass... And from what I've been told, both times they'd been trying to wake me up for a long time, with me just making slightly orgasmic groans. Feelsbadman.jpg

Slightly unrelated, but sometimes I wake up from a crazy dream without realizing that I've been dreaming, and it can last a good 30 minutes before I start realizing the difference between my dream and the reality. Other times I wake up completely disoriented, without being able to sort out who I am, where I am or what I am doing there...

Deleted
    I woke up from punching a wall once. I were dreaming that my sister was annoying the living fiddle out of me, so I punched her in the dream (would never do that while awake, mind you) and apparently my body wanted in on the action.

Deleted
    Woke up this morning in fact and noticed I was wearing blue boxers. WTF? Even now I'm certain I went to sleep with green boxers :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanics View Post
    Slightly unrelated, but sometimes I wake up from a crazy dream without realizing that I've been dreaming, and it can last a good 30 minutes before I start realizing the difference between my dream and the reality. Other times I wake up completely disoriented, without being able to sort out who I am, where I am or what I am doing there...
    Otherwise, this ^

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    woke up with my wife standing over me, her bags packed and she walked out leaving me and the 3 kids... not sure I can remember a way to wake up any worse than that day.
    Wow that's just horrible. I woke up 5 days ago from a text message on my phone from my GF of 2 years telling me she was breaking up with me. Sad thing is she already came to my house and took everything of hers while I was asleep. Worst day ever for me.

Carbon monoxide alarm going off.

I mean...what do you do? If you go check on it, you run into a cloud of odorless/tasteless/colorless gas and fall asleep and die. If you go back to sleep, well, how do you know it isn't the gas putting you to sleep and you're dead? I had the alarm on the one at my parent's house go off at like four in the morning once, I think I just sat in bed for like an hour trying to figure out which choice is least likely to kill me before I reasoned that if it really was gas I'd be dead already.

Being at a lan and waking up from a douch putting ketchup or something in your face. This has happened to many times! But the payback is always sweet. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    According to my mom I'm an awesome raider, despite what everyone shouts.
    Mothers don't lie

Deleted
    when my alarm goes off in the morning... it just confuses me so much for about 1 min, i always have a tv remote on the desk next to my bed, and every morning i grab that and press buttons on it to try and turn my alarm off, but it usually turns the tv on and makes more noise, if confuses me so much. or when my alarm is set on the wrong channel and its a radio station of these men talking about politics.... such a horrible thing to wake up to :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    i think this would be the most terrible tbh.
    i hope it wasnt cuz u played to much wow or anything stupid.
    yeah i really cant see anyone beeting that one. Although i dont agree with your statement because from where i am standing if she left him without a good reason (he playing wow all day or wtvr) then that would suck even more for him.

Windmill punch to the face...me and my best mate do it all the time whoever wakes up first punches the other person, sucks that im really lazy and sleep longer than him

Deleted
    I don't think it's the most terrible. There is a reason behind it and he can't really say that he wasn't prepared.

---------- Post added 2011-06-19 at 11:52 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Caylis
    woke up with my wife standing over me, her bags packed and she walked out leaving me and the 3 kids... not sure I can remember a way to wake up any worse than that day.

Wow that's just horrible. I woke up 5 days ago from a text message on my phone from my GF of 2 years telling me she was breaking up with me. Sad thing is she already came to my house and took everything of hers while I was asleep. Worst day ever for me.

I don't think it's the most terrible. There is a reason behind it and he can't really say that he wasn't prepared.

Deleted
    In a dark, smelly basement, chained to the floor./thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Cat's arse in your face.

Top that !
    Dog's Arse!

---------- Post added 2011-06-19 at 03:55 PM ----------

Anyway, I once woke up and I couldn't move, couldn't use my body. Really scary. After 20 second I could!

---------- Post added 2011-06-19 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aktoratet View Post
    Being at a lan and waking up from a douch putting ketchup or something in your face. This has happened to many times! But the payback is always sweet. ^^
    hahaha, that's the first golden rule of lans, if you sleep ur screwed

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I hate when your dreaming and in your dream you fall from a height or get hit by something and twitch REALLY hard and it wakes you up.

Not my story but I was involved. A buddy of mine came over to pick me up for work another buddy was sleeping on the couch in the living room and he snores really loud with his mouth open so we put a raw hot dog in his mouth, not like shoved it in there or anything but just as far as it would slide on it's own and he woke up so fast he had no idea what was going on, we had convinced him we saved his life because the hot dog was trying to suffocate him. He kept thanking us that we saved his life when he was never in any danger he also believed the hot dog was alive and he was trying to find out why it wanted to suffocate him. We convinced him for a good 10min, he was totally exhausted and disoriented.

15+ Year Old Account
    Woke up one morning with my neighbor stood over me to tell me that I'd left my front door ajar. I have no idea why she thought that was necessary. I politely thanked her though and hoped she would leave and not stab me. Never left that door open again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to sleep with pjs on, waking up completely naked.