Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    protribution, unholy dk, arms warrior at 3.3 = free 2.4k rate

Five mages, 4 frost 1 arcane... All invis at the start, five rings of frost, blew up our resto shaman in less then one second. Faced them 4 times, beat them 3 times though after the first loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Quintuple boomkin just after the starfall buff in Wrath. :P Before it was nerfed again.
    This. I remember after meeting this comp we were like: "What the **** just happened?!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    This. I remember after meeting this comp we were like: "What the **** just happened?!!"
    Surround you while stealthed as kitties, then all pop out and roll typhoons and starfall. BOOM

We faced 2 Holy Paladins in 2v2 ... It wasnt hard just ridiculous. We assumed one of them was supposed to be Ret and they got confused or something lol

Deleted
    2 frost mages as arms and feral, we won thx to my awesome feral partner (pre-nerf). i was completly CC'ed for the entire match, slow, freeze poly ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    all dual class combos like rogue+rogue
    Hotbox Cleave!

Best we saw was a 2500 FrostDk/FrostDk/FrostDk when we were running RMP. Unfortunately, our control didnt quite save our healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    2v2-- Healing priest and healing shamy vs me as hunter and resto druid. It went to draw.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

right before wrath ended, and casters got mastery buffs, 4 frost mages and 1 ele shammy. can you guess what the ele shammy was there for? yea it was stupid op, everyone was deep freeze and at 50% before the match even got off lol. they were like 1900 at the time.

Holy Paladin,Resto Druid,Enhancement shaman...Lasted soooooo long

Deleted
    in BC:
    4 Affliction warlocs and a Shadowpriest...
    Never seen my debuffbar exploding and our healer was swearing like never before....

5 frost mages. Oh...god.

I once did a 2's match against holypaladin/discpriest. It..... took a while.

Deleted
    Blood DK and Prot Pala I met this setup with my hunter and was playing with Rdruid... how to kill these when they chace my healer and los me at sametime.
    ...We lost. It was around 1700 but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahrah View Post
    5 frost mages. Oh...god.
    5 mages.. 20 mirror images and 5 elementals.. 5 vs 30.. sounds like a BG not an arena

Ive had a buddy run into 5 ele shamans.. instant lava burst and then chain lightning

Went to 2,2k as Boomkin / DK / Disc Priest.
    Gladly, we didn't face mirrors.

I once was against a 5v5 team of 5 rogues. BOOM ambush on same char, vanish, gone, do it again, and its 3vs5. Im sure we could have dealt with it, but it was just...really really surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    4 Blood dks and one Hpala in 5s, or 5 rets in 5s (5 wings+ 5 HoWs =...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane mage + fire mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Blood dk/holy pala on my shaman alt, also met blood dk blood dk on my rogue and frostmage frostmage on my feral (with a hunter as partner) right after the nerf where you couldn't shift out of roots :/ all of those can make you rage
    Frost mage Frost mage is one of the best 2s comp btw.