I like all MMOs, and so should you

I quit CS for Battlefield 2, I quit Starcraft 1 for Warcraft 3, I quit Tiberian Sun for Red Alert 2 and I quit Carmageddon for Flat Out 2. And if I'll have enough fun in either GW2, TOR or Warhammer: Dark Millennium, I'll shut down my WoW account and go play those too.

If any of those MMOs will accelerate or not the decline of WoW, all I have to say is: I don't give a shit, and neither should you.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I have to defend my choices and become a fanboy because I can't comprehend others having different opinions than me!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Agree!

WoW has to die for Blizzard to be forced to make a better game, to compete with the other companies. Now they can chill, copy/paste and recolour graphics and still #1 because people are addicted to WoW. If they lost millions of players they'd have to make WoW better and unique in new ways, and giving us all a better game.

I hope SWTOR och Gw2 will steal loads, millions, of players.

Deleted
    I'm confused with this thread. Especially when I played all those games at the same time...

Well said Nothing will "kill" a game except time (or really bad design...), I mean it's not like you can't play more than one game at once is it?

---------- Post added 2011-06-19 at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    Agree!

WoW has to die for Blizzard to be forced to make a better game, to compete with the other companies. Now they can chill, copy/paste and recolour graphics and still #1 because people are addicted to WoW. If they lost millions of players they'd have to make WoW better and unique in new ways, and giving us all a better game.

I hope SWTOR och Gw2 will steal loads, millions, of players.
    I think you're missing the point...

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't dislike other MMOs for the sake of hatred or some sense of confounded loyalty. So you're not playing another game, so what? Accept that it's just another product that anyone has the potential to enjoy.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    So I should like MMOs that suck because you tell me to? No thanks.

Deleted
    I don't like MMO's, i started to play world of warcraft so i could troll.

Now, seriously, I do like MMO's and people who complain about other's leaving are just bored or they just discovered the game.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    So I should like MMOs that suck because you tell me to? No thanks.
    At least accept other MMOs as more games in the genre and each one is unique. Just because a game does something similar to WoW doesn't mean it's a WoW-clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Specops View Post
    At least accept other MMOs as more games in the genre and each one is unique. Just because a game does something similar to WoW doesn't mean it's a WoW-clone.
    You're right, it's a wow mutation.

I love MMORPGs not so not all types of MMO games. Played alot before WoW.
    The part i loved the most was discovering new things, shame cant do that in wow anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    Agree!WoW has to die for Blizzard to be forced to make a better game, to compete with the other companies. Now they can chill, copy/paste and recolour graphics and still #1 because people are addicted to WoW. If they lost millions of players they'd have to make WoW better and unique in new ways, and giving us all a better game.I hope SWTOR och Gw2 will steal loads, millions, of players.
    Are you actually implying that people are addicted to online game? they only play it because they're friends play it aswell. if you get within a guild and have yourself a few friends, consider yourself FOREVER SUBBED. Also, GW2 wont steal many players as it's aimed more at the pvper altoholics, since it's supposed to lack endgame content. Plus, it doesnt have a Sub. fee, which means it wont be as effective as you say. SWTOR has a larger chance but there's people who dont like Sci-fi much, and will probably lay off it. Same goes for 40k. What *MIGHT* kill wow , is blizzard's ignorance. If people actually stop for a second and think, they might come to the conclusion that they dont want to pay 20$ to play with their friends. (Hey, atleast give people the option to transfer free, with, let's say with 5000g at most and a larger cooldown, it's not going to destroy the economy, at most it will bend over a little and then normalize)---------- Post added 2011-06-19 at 05:06 PM ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    I love MMORPGs not so not all types of MMO games. Played alot before WoW.The part i loved the most was discovering new things, shame cant do that in wow anymore.
    Discovering things in aion was awesome, that middleground pvp zone was pretty amazing the first time I saw it.
    Last edited by Keller; 2011-06-19 at 05:10 PM.

Wow itself is a clone.
    Just because it improved the features of the ones before it doesn't make it any less so.

Oh yeah, well I like a ton of games and if other people don't like those games too, they are wrong.

Also, your opinion is not like mine, therefore you are wrong.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psii View Post
    Wow itself is a clone.
    Just because it improved the features of the ones before it doesn't make it any less so.
    What makes a game a "clone?" I see the term thrown around so often with games, it makes me think if people say it just like they do with "troll."

What makes a game a "clone?" I see the term thrown around so often with games, it makes me think if people say it just like they do with "troll."
    Or "X game killer" !

In response to the topic, no.
    I accidentally my signature