Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I enjoy Cataclysm!

Hey!

I figured it'd be nice for a change to see a change in the usual "Cata Sucks" "Wow is dead" and "I'm quitting" topics to make one where you can explain why you play and what you like about it.

Personally, I enjoy Cataclysm. I feel that class balancing has never been more fair. I feel that the new talent tree system is comfortable, knowing that you won't end up with stubborn people speccing into something harming themselves, only to confidently believe it's the best of the best for them. I find it comforting that 4.1 was a fun addition with the reuse of a raid that had long lost it's honorable purpose and can now be somewhat experienced again as a heroic with some decent challenges to it. I love the reshaping of the oooold quests from vanilla and love alot of the new mechanics introduced. I can honestly keep leveling alts now. (Note: I know the new quests will get 'old' at some point and already has for some, but honestly? It beats the really old ones still).

I think PvP is fun and exciting still. But again, I don't play for big ratings but just for fun with a friend. Despite that, i've never had such fun in Arenas or battlegrounds. I think RBG's is a good addition to the game where people have a chance to do BG's for more purpose than just simply getting ready for arenas.

I think PvE looks fun. (I'm NOT a PvE'er) and that there seem to be a good amount of PvE. If you ONLY focus on it, however, I can understand people being bored of it, but hey.. It's the same thing through the other expansions afterall, so nothing really new to whine about.

Overall, I'm happy. I enjoy the game and find it challenging in some ways, interresting in others and overall, I have a good feeling from when I log in to when I log out.

Thanks for reading, help spread some happiness on these forums as a contra to the usual "I'm upset because I am".

Another thread about Cata, fantastic.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perished View Post
    Another thread about Cata, fantastic.
    Yeah. Stop posting threads about the current World of Warcraft expansion on a World of Warcraft discussion board.

Some people these days... I'll tell ya...

OT: I feel the same way. I have so many different things to do, but now I'm kinda overwhelmed because I just got my 4th 85 and I just have so many things I wanna do on each of them :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread's gonna be fun to keep reading every few minutes.
    Three kinds of people in this world
    1. Those who make things happen
    2. People who sit and want things to happen
    3. Those who sit and wonder what happened

Which one are you?

i feel like a part of me has been dead on the inside every since i unsubbed in feb. D:

i miss wow
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

I've been really enjoying the revamped 1-60 quests. Already leveled 4 alts through them and started a new one on a new server the other day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love most of the new 1-60 content. Some of the zones are absolutely fantastic, like Thousand Needles, Redridge, Stonetalon and Azshara. I also like the easter eggs they've put in the new zones, like the Bioshock reference in Stonetalon, the Simpsons references scattered throughout, the Team Fortress 2 reference in Azshara.

Raids are tougher too. I didn't like how easy most Wrath raids were. Before you ask, I don't have Light of Dawn or Bane of the Fallen King, but just having a few difficult fights doesn't make the raiding content hard overall. Killing Nef was pretty awesome.

>.> troll or employee

Infracted. Ignore this guy.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-06-20 at 01:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-60 is the best questing experience in any mmorpg to date.
    60-80 sucks xD
    80-85 is fun again.

Overall while for some people the game has lost some type of feeling (soul???). I also need to say that i enjoy cataclysm alot. While i would like to see more content more often and in the future a remodel of all the mobs/npc's/old races/tbc races etc.

I /support this topic. That wow is atleast for me still alot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else find it funny that praising cata threads will barely get two pages of responses, but hating cata threads gets at least 5?
    Three kinds of people in this world
    1. Those who make things happen
    2. People who sit and want things to happen
    3. Those who sit and wonder what happened

Which one are you?

Deleted
    yeah the game`s ok...
    Levelling exp is spot on at 1 - 60 and 80 - 85 wish they`d change the quests at 60-80

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djahy View Post
    anyone else find it funny that praising cata threads will barely get two pages of responses, but hating cata threads gets at least 5?
    It has to be negative to get attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's because those who enjoy the game are too busy playing it, while those who hate it spend their new excess time trolling forums.

They view this as better, by the way.

I have to admit, cata is fun, I like the raids(Admittedly I haven't gotten to far in progression myself) and wish I didn't delete my characters as a way to say I will never come back.

It has it negatives but what expansion doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same reason letters to the press criticizing the government can be counted in the magnitudes of hundreds, while you can count the number of letters thanking said government for "not screwing things up" with one hand.

(assume a normal government at peace)
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

Count my wife and I as two satisfied customers.
    And we are REALLY looking forward to 4.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Count my wife and I as two satisfied customers.
    And we are REALLY looking forward to 4.2.
    Me, too. Plus, my class isn't affected too badly by the balancing class changes. No major nerfs.

Deleted
    I'd just like to take a moment to thank you all for your time to post and share what you like about Cataclysm. I personally find it refreshing from the usual negative aura that seems to surround alot of threads these days. And I, too, am deffinately looking forward to 4.2!

I'm not a too big fan of dailies, but I really like the idea of the new system and honestly can't wait to begin

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Cata is a lot of fun. I think 1-60 is great, quick and fun. 60-70 is fun. I've always enjoyed outlands. 70-80 is miserable. I can't stand Northrend.

I like Cata too.

People are too busy to read complain posts instead to play the game.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.