Thread: Games

Games

What are some fun online free to play games to pass the time?

Can be shooters, MMOs, RPGs, as long as they are online.

LOTRO and Champions Online are about the best F2P MMOs (they are quite different from each other)

as for shooters have a look here : http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/104/1044976p1.html
    Last edited by sleekit; 2011-06-20 at 12:42 AM.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Deleted
    Quake Live
    Lord of the Rings Online
    Dungeons and Dragons Online
    Battlestar Galactica
    and many more.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    What are some fun online free to play games to pass the time?

Can be shooters, MMOs, RPGs, as long as they are online.
    Bloodline champions
    league of legends
    need for speed: world
    runescape
    lotro
    champions online
    ddo

There are dozens of cool online games that are free/f2p

Micro Volts, Team Fortress 2 like game.. basically alot of gameplay elements and weapons are directly copy pasted there but you don't have classes you have all weapons availble all the time.
    Everything is available, you upgrade by buying new weapons and gear and leveling up.. you can get everything with ingame currency, no pay to win and there are many gameplay modes.

Released a week or so ago, was in beta for quite some time.. played a bit these days, fun game.

Tried Battlestar Galactica, I didn't like the controls.. Very awkward and hard to control the ship.. Possible to set up a PS3 controller on that game? I doubt it since it is browser based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Audio games on Steam when I am feeling casual followed by League of Legends.

I found my game, America's Army 3. One of the better looking F2P shooters I have looked at. All the reviews I read are pretty good. I'm actually excited to play it and hope I am not disappointed. I always been a fan of team work, and since this is actually made by the US Army.. I should get that team work I have been looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I found my game, America's Army 3. One of the better looking F2P shooters I have looked at. All the reviews I read are pretty good. I'm actually excited to play it and hope I am not disappointed. I always been a fan of team work, and since this is actually made by the US Army.. I should get that team work I have been looking for.
    Prepare to be disappointed. The game is alright. My brother and I used to play the shit out of the game. It was quickly spammed with hackers, exploiters, and Call of Duty fans.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    Prepare to be disappointed. The game is alright. My brother and I used to play the shit out of the game. It was quickly spammed with hackers, exploiters, and Call of Duty fans.
    That sucks.. I'm still going to give it a shot though. How long ago did you play? Maybe they introduced a patch to fix some stuff.