10+ Year Old Account

Forums no longer showing embedded videos... Help?

Alright so, before I even get started, I have no idea where this forum should be posted, since it doesn't fall under any of the categories listed in the forums as far as I'm aware- so if it's in the wrong forum, could a mod please move it to an appropriate one? Thanks.

Now that that's been said...

Recently, (in fact, I believe ever since the update to the forums (quoted below)), I have been unable to view any Youtube videos embedded to a forum. It simply just leaves a big blank gap in the middle of the post where the video should be, giving me absolutely no options to try and find a URL to type into my address bar and view on Youtube, or anything of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Forum Software Update - We updated the site to the latest version of vBulletin and you might have noticed that the text editor changed.

For example, a forum I visited was about new cloak models, and the title of the forum said it had a video, yet when I went to the forum, all it looked like was something along the lines of:

New cloak models! OMFGcata video

Cloak visible on tauren druid at 3:30-3:40, and troll rogue at 4:23-4:27

Are these new models or is it just a bug?

(I know this isn't the exact post, I just can't remember the exact wording or anything. Just the massive gap, and lack of any video)

I've noticed it on about 4 different forums I visited, so I doubt it was just someone who just failed at linking videos or anything. Is there anyone else who's having/had a similar problem, and has any idea how to fix it? Or if it's something wrong on the forum's end, any chance a mod could pass it on to whoever manages the forums (I'm assuming it's Boubouille, but yeah).

If it makes any difference, I'm using Mac OS X v10.6.7, and am using the Safari web browser.

Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ZaneBusby; 2011-06-20 at 11:38 AM.

If you click Reply With Quote you should be able to see the URL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yeah, thanks a ton. Didn't even think of that. Silly me. But that still doesn't fix the issue of none of the embeds working. >_<