PvP Season 9 ending later then thought

i was wondering why blizz have pushed the date back from the june 22 to the june 2922 any1 have some thoughts?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2368848#blog
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

Meh no clue, they can do w/e they want lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the Patch was not ready yet.

That means the patch aint coming out tomorrow?

God damnit I wanted to kick some DK ass they so deserve it.

FU

15+ Year Old Account
    Patch delayed until 28th. They are giving us something to do until Firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    That means the patch aint coming out tomorrow?

God damnit I wanted to kick some DK ass they so deserve it.

FU
    I dont use DS that much in bgs, and rarely in arena unless focused hard, but hey GL with that...

Want....new....season........so....bored.....
    GIEF NAO!
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
    Want....new....season
    i just want this one to end ! please, make it stop! im having rsham and tsg nighmares !

I dont use DS that much in bgs, and rarely in arena unless focused hard, but hey GL with that...
    No offense but what Arena bracket do you play in. And if you play above 2.2k what partner do you play with that makes them think you are a bad target.

DK's in anything above 2k are THE focus target. They have to be controlled and peeled constantly. Also ANY physical damage oriented team is crazy to not focus a DK. DK's crumple to physical damage seeing as they have 1 20% damage reduction spell for physical damage. Also with T2 weps you shouldl be DSing your little heart out because damage is just obscene. We already have to pretty much gem full Resilience it won't be pretty the first few weeks until they decide to hotfix in a DS increase.

Deleted
    The annoying thing for me is that i left my 2,4k team after we capped conquest since i was changing realms.
    Now i know that i would of been able to get 2915 more conquest points tomorrow.

Thanks blizzard. Fking idiots tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    The annoying thing for me is that i left my 2,4k team after we capped conquest since i was changing realms.
    Now i know that i would of been able to get 2915 more conquest points tomorrow.

Thanks blizzard. Fking idiots tbh...
    Don't blame blizzard for YOUR actions.

I know that's popular among the WoW community cause they can't man up to their own mistakes but still

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    Don't blame blizzard for YOUR actions.

I know that's popular among the WoW community cause they can't man up to their own mistakes but still
    Are you fishing for some fanboi points or what?

I dont really consider it a mistake. More of a decision based on the information
    i got from blizzard and i believed they could be trusted.

Trusting blizzard might be a mistake itself but thats another discussion.

Anyways, its sort of like booking a ticket for a flight due to depart next week and you
    go ahead making arrangements for that flight and then they say that the flight
    has suddenly been postponed another week. Not really your mistake for making plans
    and arrangements according to the original date is it? No... didnt think so.
    Last edited by mmoc9aa38bccdb; 2011-06-20 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Anyways, its sort of like booking a ticket for a flight due to depart next week and you
    go ahead making arrangements for that flight and then they say that the flight
    has suddenly been postponed another week. Not really your mistake for making plans
    and arrangements according to the original date is it? No... didnt think so.
    To keep within the theme of your flight analogy, it would be more accurate to describe it as booking a standby flight that will leave no sooner than such and such a date, and then getting updated that the flight's been pushed back. Of course, you knew by booking a standby flight that there were no guarantees.

Blizzard NEVER said the arena season would end on 6/21. The said it would end NO SOONER THAN 6/21.

So to conclude, yes, it's your fault for taking a tentative date as an exact date. The only way Blizzard could have misinformed you is if they said no sooner than 6/21 like they did and then ended the season beforehand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE