COD: Black OPs (PC version)

Hey guys, I was wondering how COD: Black OPs was for the PC.

Is it really fun to play compared to PS3? Also, if it full of people hacking? I just bought Battlefield: BC2 and I can't seem to find any good online matches, I always join stupid games. Maybe I don't know how to search for games correctly, I always get stuck in a ghost-town game and sniped 24/7...

Anyways, if COD: Black OPs is a good choice for a PC FPS, please let me know, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Negative. It is not good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought it, played the campaign up till the second to last mission, then it bugged out (known bug, was no fix at the time) and I decided to check multiplayer, but had too much lag to play it in a decent manner. Never played it again after day 1, worst launch ever IMO.
    Not sure about its current state.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Well, I atleast think it's a decent game. It's not boring to play and is one of the more balanced CoD games in my opinion. About cheaters I can probably count the amount I've encountered on 2 hands.

So it's a decent game if you like the CoD franchise. Also, I'm not sure if people have performance problems that they had in the start with alot of stuttering, low fps etc.

Alot less hackers than MW2

IMO its alot funner than ps3/xbox the controls feel much more comfortable than when i play it on my xbox + it looks way better on my pc than shitty xbox graphics

And the lag fps problems are fixed.

Also mod tools are being implemented so we might see custom maps like C:SS and custom game types.

It has even more hackers on the PC. I wouldn't get it. And I'm not a Battlefield fanboy here, I love CoD. But I don't think it's worth it esp with a new CoD right around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    It has even more hackers on the PC. I wouldn't get it. And I'm not a Battlefield fanboy here, I love CoD. But I don't think it's worth it esp with a new CoD right around the corner.
    This guy doesnt know what hes talking about i have 300 hours played on both games and in black ops i hardly see any hackers whereas MW2 was full of them.

Well I enjoyed it. I definitely got my moneys worth out of it and that is how I basically look back at a game when it comes to recommending it to others.

A shit ton of people hate(d) it but the same can be said for Brink, which I still currently play and love. Truthfully, if you're bored you would have some fun in Blops. The SP story is decent enough and is basically another thrill ride, big budget film you take part it and I enjoyed my time in it (especially going down the river in Vietnam while Sympathy for the Devil is playing).

As far as MP goes in Blops, PC is the "best" of the lot. I found a niche server that is pretty fucking wonderful and I really stopped playing anywhere else so my gaming experience was flat out fun. The Chicago/Dallas FM Domination servers are perfectly admin'd and you can go there and enjoy clean fun games of domination without hacking or people playing TDM style. This made the MP part of Blops 100% more enjoyable for me in the long run. Despite that though, hipfire accuracy out performing ADS, specific weapons just hands down out performing everything else (looking at you FAMAS/AK74u/MP5) and all of my friends I play with going back to MW2 is the reason I quit.

So tl;dr - It is worth the money from my point of view but a lot of people did not like it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    This guy doesnt know what hes talking about i have 300 hours played on both games and in black ops i hardly see any hackers whereas MW2 was full of them.
    Same here 250 hours played and you RARELY ever come across a hacker think I seen maybe 3? Only problem with this game is that its buggy and might lag you if you don't have a super PC to run it. Overall to me its a pretty game like any other CoD game =/