[Bio] Boss Boimil

WIP, decided to make a second character, since I liked the small part of him i made for the "The Highlands" Open RP.

Again tell me what you think and what can be improved.

Name: Boss Boimil Rockboom
    Race: Goblin
    Languages: Goblin, Orcish, Common, Gutterspeak and a basic knowledge of most other languages except Worgen or Draenei
    Class: Tinker would probably describe it best
    Faction: Steamwheedle Cartel (i.e. neutral)

Appearance: Boimil is a bit taller than other goblins standing at almost 4’3”. He has gotten a bit round in his old age and his hair turned white a long time ago. He is missing a finger on his left hand and has a piece of his left ear missing.

While not out in the field he usually looks something like this: http://i.imgur.com/jXRpn.jpg
    And when out getting his hands a bit dirty himself: http://i.imgur.com/j2qQW.jpg

Personality: Like all goblins Boimil is selfish and greedy and is only kind to his family and his right hand man Zautso. He may seem cold and ruthless to people who don’t know him but this is only an act he’s used to get where he is today. While most goblins would sell their family into slavery if the price was right Boimil would not, his family and business is his life.

Likes: Money, explosions, tinkering, his family, money, drinks, art, gambling oh and money.
    Dislikes: People who don’t honor a contract, his father (now dead) and dragons.

Strengths: Boimil can be ruthless when it counts and has no problem with getting violent with his enemies and competitors. As the owner of a successful demolitions business, among other things, he is rather know in the goblin circles.

Weaknesses: He has a soft spot for booze especially nightelf spirits. He will never say no to a free drink and anyone who buys him a few is a friend. He also has a habit of experimenting with explosives which can end badly this is how he lost one of his fingers.

History:
    Last edited by Marzim; 2011-06-27 at 01:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

Sound character, waiting for the history, so I have something to tear apart : >

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorianas View Post
    Sound character, waiting for the history, so I have something to tear apart : >
    ^oh he will lol

Also excited to see the characters history and how he became a demolitions business owner.