Thread: Ashes Of Al'ar

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    OP, are you serious? so you and 2 other people got it, big whoop, it's still RNG, and there's no reason to remove it. Congratulations on getting it. I personally don't go farming for this stuff, probably I just don't have all that time and it is after all a video game and i can get the same speed mount, but i know some people are very into it so congratz.

My brother got it on his very first run to TK. He's always lucky like that.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen it drop. As was said; Random is Random. Hell its feasible that it could drop twice in one kill. On a Sunday with a Indigo Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by StendhalSyndrom View Post
    OK lets all play teh assumption game. You ASSUME (unless you asked which I bet you didn't) they dropped recently, just because you see them. Why could they not have had them since BC and just have come back to play now. Mebe they didn't like the look of teh mount(prob not)and decided to keep it away? A ton of reasons could occur. Bur lemme get this straight YOU get it 6 days ago like 2 x-pacs late and NOW you feel it should be removed cuz too many have it. If thats the case please delete yours (if you really even have it) because geting it 6 days ago is soo lame....
    i dont feel it should be removed from the loot table, if anything id think they should keep it,
    up until when i got mine i was praying it would stay so i could get a chance at it, and i know lots of others feel that way..

also i never needed to assume that they just dropped recently because their Feat of strength date confirms it.. :\

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Quote Originally Posted by velvite View Post
    i dont feel it should be removed from the loot table, if anything id think they should keep it,
    up until when i got mine i was praying it would stay so i could get a chance at it, and i know lots of others feel that way..

also i never needed to assume that they just dropped recently because their Feat of strength date confirms it.. :\
    Ok so you were smart enough to ck for the date they got it but you aren't smart enough to understand that it only take between 1-3 people to get now vs 25 skilled back in the day and that means the # of people trying for it will skyrocket leading to more drops? Leading to you seeing it more. Newsflash, if your seeing 2-3 more I guarantee there are another half doz there you aren't seeing. Gtz on rng.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Quote Originally Posted by StendhalSyndrom View Post
    Ok so you were smart enough to ck for the date they got it but you aren't smart enough to understand that it only take between 1-3 people to get now vs 25 skilled back in the day and that means the # of people trying for it will skyrocket leading to more drops? Leading to you seeing it more. Newsflash, if your seeing 2-3 more I guarantee there are another half doz there you aren't seeing. Gtz on rng.
    Every progressed guild doing it every week vs groups of a few people doing it somewhat regularly is not as wide a gap as you try to make it appear.
    Pliers, Ret Pally
    <Something Wicked>
    US-Whisperwind
    Semi-retired

10+ Year Old Account
    OP isnt saying oh i have to feel special, he is just saying he is suprised that 2 people got it soon after he did :P you guys are all jumping to conclusions xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

So now you finally got it yourself you don't want anyone else to get it anymore? niceeee
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get why everybody is flaming OP, jeez people gets butthurt for nothing these days :s
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    So now you finally got it yourself you don't want anyone else to get it anymore? niceeee
    please learn to read or go troll somewhere else.wth is wrong with you people!?

3 weeks ago i went there my second time to help some of my friends get it and it dropped (lost it with a roll of 90)
    next week same ppl go without me and it drops again :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel it's more like the lesser people go the instance the higher the chance for a rare item to drop..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I suppose it's naturally more common now that it can be three, two or one manned. TK itself wasn't exactly open to the masses in TBC.

Congrats by the way.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2011-06-20 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malpractis View Post
    please learn to read or go troll somewhere else.wth is wrong with you people!?

3 weeks ago i went there my second time to help some of my friends get it and it dropped (lost it with a roll of 90)
    next week same ppl go without me and it drops again :/
    do you think it should be removed since so many have it already?
    Hardly anyone has it, and now that he has finally got it he wants it to be removed, it's just pathetic
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    everyones taking this the wrong way,
    im new to the forums, how can i close a thread?
    lol, poor guy. this is the mmo community. they will try to twist what you wrote into whatever they think you meant, regardless of whether it actually says it. anonimty of the internet allows ppl to be rude with no reprecussions, just ignore them

also, mods are the only ones that can close threads. I'm sure you could PM one and ask, but your best hope is to just stop responding and the thread will die eventually....sorry for bumping it, :P

lastly, you could be seeing more of them for a number of reaseons. high pop server could be one, but i think the big one is probably the fact that more people are getting with 3-4 friends and farming it weekly. i doubt the drop chance has been buffed, nor do i think they should remove it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

I saw 2 in 4 kills, and lost both. Woe me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    Hardly anyone has it, and now that he has finally got it he wants it to be removed, it's just pathetic
    are you serious?!
    what low pop hillbilly realm do you live on?
    theres always atleast 1 ashes in Org at any time on my realm.

I don't think it's been buffed at all. It's just easier to run and more and more people take advantage of this as they get their pretty mount. I got mine back in February, and since then I've noticed eight or so people with it on my old server. Only one got it back in TBC.

So 6 days ago, on tuesday i got my Ashes of al'ar..
    and ever since tuesday ive seen 2 people on my realm who've gotten it aswell
    in the days since i had it.

do you think the drop rate has been stealth buffed?

tell me your thoughts!

Congratulations! About your question, I dont think they changed the % of the item dropped, I mean, at least I didnt read about it anywhere.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    So 6 days ago, on tuesday i got my Ashes of al'ar..
    and ever since tuesday ive seen 2 people on my realm who've gotten it aswell
    in the days since i had it.

do you think the drop rate has been stealth buffed?

tell me your thoughts!

i cant believe u actually mentioned removing it, just bc u and 2 others on ur server have it.....

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 03:12 AM ----------

are you serious?!
    what low pop hillbilly realm do you live on?
    theres always atleast 1 ashes in Org at any time on my realm.
    only 2 on my server, just bc ur server has alot doesnt mean it should be removed....selfish dbag

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i cant believe u actually mentioned removing it, just bc u and 2 others on ur server have it.....

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 03:12 AM ----------

only 2 on my server, just bc ur server has alot doesnt mean it should be removed....selfish dbag
    read my past replies...