Bonus weapon dmg on ptr

I was messing around with the ptr and noticed that backstab said 364% + 4572 where live is 364% + 1634.

Mutilate also was higher 195% + 470 vs live 195% +262.

Not massive changes but something I hadn't seen anyone mention anywhere.

Rogues are getting a DMG buff on everything, read the patch Notes.

Quote Originally Posted by killer1125 View Post
    Rogues are getting a DMG buff on everything, read the patch Notes.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2723732#rogues

Maybe you should read them.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    You too? We technically *are* getting a damage buff. Just not a damage fix, and its accompanying a large pvp nerf.

Probably just tooltip changes - They can't change tooltips with hotfixes as hotfixes are server side and tooltips are client side.

Yes we are getting buffs but not to things that would change what I listed. Does anyone read anything here, guess there was no point in sharing this here /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    Probably just tooltip changes - They can't change tooltips with hotfixes as hotfixes are server side and tooltips are client side.
    Maybe the case but they would have to hotfixes that they never said anything about.
    Last edited by Wow; 2011-06-22 at 12:20 AM.

Yes we are getting buffs but not to things that would change what I listed. Does anyone read anything here, guess there was no point in sharing this here /sigh

Maybe the case but they would have to hotfixes that they never said anything about.
    You didn't 'list' anything, you linked to the brief blog changelog. There's nothing to read there, it's a week-old posting and the PTR changelog is very well known to not be all-encompassing; many things are routinely unmentioned. You attempted to 'correct' already correct information that already served to answer the question and got called on it, I don't see how this is an issue of me 'not reading' your 'list'. Tooltip updates are a very haphazard thing and shouldn't be read into.
    Last edited by akteliae; 2011-06-22 at 01:12 AM.

However, we wanted to compensate rogues for this PvP nerf, and we concluded rogue damage in PvE was also too low, so we buffed their damage overall.
    blue post quote

---------- Post added 2011-06-22 at 02:58 AM ----------

I was messing around with the ptr and noticed that backstab said 364% + 4572 where live is 364% + 1634.

Mutilate also was higher 195% + 470 vs live 195% +262.

Not massive changes but something I hadn't seen anyone mention anywhere.
    I wasnt trying to be snotty when I told you to read the patch notes I was just telling you to read them... :P