alchemist buff problem

i thought we were suppose to get an extra 80 stat from flask we know how to make but it doesn't factor into my int...it only shows it giving me 300int not 380? any input????

Did you have the effect of the BOP flask on you when you drank the 300 int flask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by msully View Post
    Did you have the effect of the BOP flask on you when you drank the 300 int flask?
    The effect is overridden when you use the 300 flask.

The tooltip won't update, but it very much should update your stats correctly from your character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by msully View Post
    yeah it doesnt give it on my int and no bop it was one i made myself

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I originally posted in agreement with the OP as I thought I'd seen the same effects, even though I'm capable of doing simple math.... but apparently I only thought I was capable of such...

Readings are off of a restoration shaman wearing all Mail armor, which gives +5% intellect.

Intellect readings with no buffs:
    No flask: 4910
    Flask of enchancement: 4994
    Draconic Mind: 5309

Thus, the Draconic Mind is giving 399 intellect over the no-flask state, which is ((300 base flask) + (80 alchemist professional buf)) + 5% (Mail specialization).
    Last edited by tyggyr; 2011-06-20 at 11:35 PM.

Deleted
    Uing flask of draconic mind increases my INT by 399 (including 5% mysticysm buff) on my mage. I can add screenshots, but i dont think its necessary.