2/13H DK Frost Or Blood, and Holy or Disc or Shadow Priest LF GUILD

Hi,My brother and I are currently looking for a guild at least 5/13 Heroic. We prefer 10 man groups but will do 25's if everything else seems perfect. We want to raid at night time preferably after 8PM CST. We come as a package deal! If you don't have room for one of us you don't have room for either of us. We want to raid together. I can post world of logs etc my ilevel is 359 equipped in blood, I don't know what my frost item level is but I pull about 17k (blue still in some slots). My brother just started playing again after having taken some college classes, so he does not have a lot of cata experience. Right now his dps is sitting around 16-17k without some needed purples (blue still in some slots).

We've both raided some BC, naxx 80, ulduar hardmodes.
    We take constructive criticism well but do not put up with yelling, cursing, or smartassery.
    We expect to be able to repair out of guild bank, have guild cauldrons, and the like - but it isn't a deal breaker we can farm our own gold we aren't lazy.

If you are interested in having us please give us your ventrilo or teamspeak information so we can pop in and chat with everyone from time to time to see if the guild is a fit. If you are trying to recruit us please be at least age 21.

If I left something out please let me know.

Hi I'm just wondering but is 8PM CST the only time that you can get on to raid or could you get on a little bit earlier cause if you could then I know the perfect place for you guys. omenguild .info (cant post links). =(

-Hope to hear from you guys soon so we can kick some butt in Firelands!

Daemagor