Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some trinkets have "equip" bonus that look like "on use" ones, odd. Agree with your point of view about rogues, Colkil. I have a lvl 58 rogue alt, and sometimes I just have to wait there waiting for the energy to go up, while with my main, hunter, I can use focused shot. Well, maybe it's my fault not knowing how to play a rogue, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We made some changes (i.e. stealth movement speed) to try and make some of the rogue mechanics more fun and this is the kind of thing we'll continue to keep an eye on.
    Really? Making them walk faster is supposed to make the class more fun?

I wish I had what they were smoking.

Deleted
    After all these years, my main is still a rogue, but i play it rarely, becuase:1) It doesnt do the damage in PvE (raiding HCs mostly);2) It doesnt do the damage in PvP (BGs)So whats the point of it anyways - smoke bomb and thats it?

Yep. We have nice niches (in arena we can do extremely good), but the feeeling is that we are overall mediocre. Anyone posting "but i get constantly killed by rogues" should ask himself hif he's really good at his class. Anyone posting "but i rape recount" should ask himself if the others are really good at their class. Anything is possible ofc, but everyone should consider the context. Rogues really need a good overhaul. I love the class, but they could be a lot better.

Deleted
    Again, Lava Bolt Crossbow is not a gun! Check it on wowhead, they changed it to crossbow... Just read the name of the weapon... And yes, Dwarf hunters fucked again!

So... what's Blizzard's defination of fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    So... what's Blizzard's defination of fun?

trolling mages with not fixing fire, when they said they would if the ignite change would nerf us and at the same time not giving arcane 2 working trinkets in 4.2?

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkane View Post
    Some trinkets have "equip" bonus that look like "on use" ones, odd. Agree with your point of view about rogues, Colkil. I have a lvl 58 rogue alt, and sometimes I just have to wait there waiting for the energy to go up, while with my main, hunter, I can use focused shot. Well, maybe it's my fault not knowing how to play a rogue, but still...
    Same thing here about the Rogue matter

Erm... What trinkets are arcane mages meant to use exactly? [Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor] looks "ok" but thats it.... Theres nothing else we can use. I saw this --> [Necromantic Focus]... ooo intellect! oo mastery!! awesome!! periodic damage??!?! WTHoof?!

Quote Originally Posted by FishHead View Post
    Really? Making them walk faster is supposed to make the class more fun?

I wish I had what they were smoking.
    "Fun" may not have been the proper word to use exactly, but it was a huge quality of life improvement. I'm all for them making more changes like that.

if only the patch was this week.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

15+ Year Old Account
    uhm so apparently cloth dps doesn´t need hit anymore? wtf zero hit rating on any cloth dps item except the legendary staff? uhm i see some problems there

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We made some changes (i.e. stealth movement speed) to try and make some of the rogue mechanics more fun and this is the kind of thing we'll continue to keep an eye on.
    I agree with everything you said except with this. I'm sorry but stealth is the most op mechanic in entire pvp (maybe even in pve but mobs never complain) and it really didn't need any buffs. Resetting fights with vanish is like god mode or like instant townportal in diablo2. The stealth mechanic is way too good because it doesn't have a duration, it doesn't require timing nor anything, the BG or whatever starts, you go into stealth and are untargetable until you attack. And spamming aoes to get someone out of stealth only works rarely.
    Last edited by wiIdi; 2011-06-21 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    Nice cloth list! No spell spirit gear at all... Gg Blizz

Played my rogue to level 85. Started to become no fun at about level 81, I think alot of the pve had to do with the time it took to kill a mob compared to say other classes that could round up alot of mobs and kill them all at once. As a rogue you'd take ages to kill a mob and then be on relatively low health after you killed it. And going in and out of stealth while on kill 10 of X quests was also lame. Finally when you hit 85 and do some pvp you see how fail undergeared rogues are, especially vs. plate wearers. Not worth it. Rolled a fury war and had a much more fun expierence all the way to 85 and beyond.That's all I've got to say about that.

So they're just dumping retribution paladins in the trash and forgetting them, huh?

Am I missing something, or are there really no plate dps shoulders aside from the tier in 4.2?

Uncrushable Belt of Fury should be labeled as "tank" instead of "melee" as it has a stamina socket bonus and a much lower strength compared to the "real" melee plate belt there is

edit:

same goes for Firebound Gorget
    Last edited by highwind01; 2011-06-21 at 11:26 AM.

Who is first boss in firelands?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So they're just dumping retribution paladins in the trash and forgetting them, huh?
    "OH MY GOD Ret wasn't mentioned in this post WE DON'T EXIST ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAA"

Please stop making Ret look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.