Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Still no 391 waists. Wonder if we are just going to be stuck with 378 rep waists. What a shame
    Yeah that is a bit weird, thought maybe you could upgrade one like relics but i guess not.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-06-21 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    just shut up with your spirit whining ... u can have more spirit than u want from reforging! spirit on the gear from beginning would make manareg much to high ... u all want wotlk back, where u could spam great healings without ever going oom? blizz knows what its doing

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    After all these years, my main is still a rogue, but i play it rarely, becuase:1) It doesnt do the damage in PvE (raiding HCs mostly);2) It doesnt do the damage in PvP (BGs)So whats the point of it anyways - smoke bomb and thats it?
    Might wanna check your spec/ rotation one of are main dps is a combat rogue hitting 51k dps sometimes in full 359 gear, no heroic stuff yet.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is really weird is when you are in a low level bg half the teams are full of rogues untill you get to about the 40's anyways and it starts taking a bit more skill to play the class. Warlocks are pretty low on the list as well and I think a couple of factors come into play when dealing with both. First of all there not hybrids so that makes them not as diverse as some of the other classes. Second in 5man heroics they have both have ramp up times is why you don't see many shadow priest in many heroics either that and que time for heals is better. Third there is nothing really flashy or heroic looking about the rogue at cap level either i mean auto attack and poisons is how your doing your damage there's no lighting bolt or lava at people like shamans or wings popping out of there back and throwing hammers of wrath at people like the paladin. But what is also crazy is usually when a class is no1 in damage most people will roll it or fotm it but i remember in BC before sunwell came out locks and rogues were topping the meter on just about every fight and they where still the least played classes. I think like coldkil said you would have to redo the whole class maybe instead of poisons you infused your daggers with shadow energy that had animations and you could release the shadow energy idk thats just something that popped in my head im sure they could do something better im just not sure what.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    lolrogues10characters

Quote Originally Posted by totmachor View Post
    just shut up with your spirit whining ... u can have more spirit than u want from reforging! spirit on the gear from beginning would make manareg much to high ... u all want wotlk back, where u could spam great healings without ever going oom? blizz knows what its doing
    If its a priest they have a right to whine its there best secondary stat, though i do think it might have been there way of nerfing there mana pool without changing a talent like every other healer this patch.

Pally's got mana nerfs across the board, druids got a nerfed glyph of innervate , shamans mana shield got "remade", i could be wrong but i dont think priests got nerfed at all mana wise.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-06-21 at 12:12 PM.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    lolrogues10characters
    GTFO if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't post we really don't need you or your non productive comments taking up space on the forums.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2011-06-21 at 12:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    GTFO if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't post we really don't need you or your non comments taking up space on the forums.
    Kek! ok if u say so sir !

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodymare View Post
    Why no spirit ring?..

The raid rep ring: http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/71237/q...the-avengers-/

Its like the Icc one, it starts off with a basic ring, then as you go from freindly to exalted it adds things like the socket to it.

Only thing different is you can't grind trash all the way to exalted, i think trash stops giving you rep at revered, might be honored i can't remember. But yeah you'll have to kill some bosses to get the full exalted ring.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-06-21 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for the list..!

people keen forgetting that deathstrike is there instead of block....just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    After all these years, my main is still a rogue, but i play it rarely, becuase:1) It doesnt do the damage in PvE (raiding HCs mostly);2) It doesnt do the damage in PvP (BGs)So whats the point of it anyways - smoke bomb and thats it?
    No offense, but I think this post says alot more about you then the class:P

In pve I can see that damage done /dps matter ALOT, since it's your primary function.
    However in pvp, from a sub rogue perspective, the roles change. Your sole purpose in pvp ( depending on comp if arena) is controll controll controll, and then setup for burst (cus you do have alot of burst). You could say you are the melee equivelant (spelling?) of frost mages. (please don't take that 100% as truth and compare shatters to ambush:P)

not so high substained dmg, alot of burst and controll and very good survivabilty cooldowns in 1v1

If you want dmg go assasination or combat, just be prepared to be kited all day long:P

Blizzard's excuse for everything nowadays "it's the player's fault". People don't play rogues because you players fly everywhere and don't let yourself be ganked. To remedy this, we will be introducing a flying penalty of 50G per minute of flying. This should reintroduce ground mounts as the preferred method of travel and allow rogues to get their much needed ganking going on.

Now, Imagine an Elemental shaman with Tarecgosa's Wrath. 3 spells, one cast.
    And dam, we need firestones to "evolve our armor" in wow now. sweet. I like where this is going.
    Last edited by Heffladin; 2011-06-21 at 01:31 PM.

Has Bibi posted T12 stats anywhere? I looked back through the last 10 or so pages of news and I didn't see anything, had to resort to wowhead's PTR site.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompalomp View Post
    Umm, no Cloth Spell Spirit gear at all? Is this something there is no information on? or has it just not been included here by mistake?
    Yeah.. really worried about this myself, what gives?

nice and they use the Lock Tier set model that all clothies can roll on.. God damn blizzard is so fing lazy, why not have separate modeled loot for bosses and trash that look different then teir gear..

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh....last time I checked, trinkets that have effects that are triggered by healing spells aren't DPS trinkets. Just sayin' is all. :P

Deleted
    Although my main's been a hunter for 3 years now, I've recently started to play a rogue as my main alt (doing fun raids on weekends). I've tried all 3 specs in PvE (I'm not a PvP'er, srry) and I must say Blizzard quite succeeded in letting all 3 specs have their own 'feel'. Although Subtlety is supposedly the least viable spec in PvE atm, I still prefer it over Combat/Assass, just because of the playstyle and do above average dps with it. So rogue boring? Depends entirely on the player imo.