Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    this list cant be complete...

in every raid tier i was in thre were always 3 plate sets droping (healer tank dps), 2 mail (hunter/ench + ele/resto), 2 leather (agi one and int one) and 2 clotch sets ( one beter for healers one for dps). so the list just looks like they deleted one set completly leaving only one cloth gear, making cloth classes having hardest time to get gear in this tier

lets look at this other way how many spec will use each set
    5 spec - str dps plate
    3 spec - tank plate
    1 spec - healer plate
    4 spec - agi mail
    2 spec - int mail
    4 spec - agi leather
    2 spec - int leather
    9 spec - cloth!!!!!!!!

not to mention that all ele shamans and boomkins will have shit load of hit form gear while all cloth dps have non from armor parts,

basicly this loot list is just retarded

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shartadin View Post
    I have a hard time believe you'll actually lose haste even at ilvl 368.
    Hmm seems you are right. Was going on that list on posted on the first page and I haven't seen the T12 stats for shadow. We'll see in a week what the bis setup is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    How excited are you...that you'll be getting about 80% of your healing gear from a vendor in 4.2?

I was browsing through the loot list on the front page, but it seems they still forgot to include any spirit-cloth geardrops in Firelands. So unless you go mental with reforging (which would put us miles behind on other healers in terms of regen if i'm not mistaken).... this means most of our BiS options come from the VP vendor? Or do you guys think that reforging all the non-spirit gear will be a viable way to gear for heroic firelands?

I can't help but think this is going to majorly slow down our gearing process, since there is a limit to how much stuff you can buy from VP in a given timeframe, no matter how many bosses you kill.

I honestly think this is the weirdest tier ever released, with only 7 bosses and a bit of a quirky gear-system.
    I think the goal is to make sure healers don't end up with too much spirit, and end up having unlimited mana like in WOTLK.

The list, as it currently stands, is the complete list. And there won't most likely be any changes to it.
    For the "Datamined Stuff"-Screamers: The list can be copied pasted exactly like this from the ingame Encounter Journal.
    For the "It's still PtR"-Screamers: Get over it, the patch is released next week. The bosses have already too many items attached to them. There won't be more loots.

Also Spirit scales far better for Holy then for any other Healers, they couldn't increase the spirit value for them as much as for any other healing spec.
    And well, for disc, non spirit Items were already favored. With the setpieces, and non cloth item slots, you should get enough spirit. The rest will be taken care of by the additional int.

Put simple: There is no need for more spirit items for cloth users.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    I think the goal is to make sure healers don't end up with too much spirit, and end up having unlimited mana like in WOTLK.
    then why does it only hit priest while other healing classes got more spirit pieces then in previous tier

Deleted
    Haven't you heard? Because people were complaining about bosses being too hard, they don't do any damage anymore, so you don't need to heal either!

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeydave View Post
    Holy priest regen is the only class intimately tied to spirit as regen. You think they're afraid we'll become OP? You're probably right, they should really start tying our regen to Intellect. [insert sarcasm x9,000].
    Holy gets 30% more. The other specs still rely on spirit, they just have other methods to offset that 30%. The point is, Blizz has taken what is essentially a niche gear type (2/9 specs for armour type) and put it for the most part on the vendors. Just like relics (4/10 classes), just like wands (3/10), just like thrown(1/10), and just like hit gear. No one in their right mind is going without their tier set, so the entire argument that there's a lack of spirit cloth drops for which five of the eight slots are already accounted for is pointless, especially when the last three slots are supplied by vendor. Even more-so when you consider the 2p bonus works out to 410 MP5. He's ignoring rings, necklaces, cloaks, weapons and offhands in addition to anything off any form of vendor and the argument is utterly pointless.

Reason to raid outside VP? Sure. Weapons, cloaks, rings, trinkets, tier shoulders, tier hat. Heroic versions of all those pieces and the crystals to upgrade your vendor bought shit.

Again, the guy I quoted set arbitrary limits. Cloth only, drops only. There's like 8 pieces, one for each slot, none of which have spirit or hit. It's just neutral, generic, cloth gear. You're saying that with how much holy relies on spirit this is an issue, when by the same token all 7 DPS cloth specs rely on hit extensively to kill the boss so you don't OOM, and again there's no hit gear by his same arbitrary limits. This entire thing is a non-issue. Between tier and vendored pieces, many of which can be upgraded, the person I originally quoted and the person who started this thread are saying the sky is falling for no good reason.

At work atm, so can't check - but can't you check loot in the Dungeon Journal on the PTR now? If so, yes, it's official (not final), and no, I'm not happy.

looks like its only the random statd helmet from lord. Meaning as a priest ya will be going nuts on reforging dps items and getting QQ from dps clothies that loose them items to the healers but need it theirself =P.

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Phazormal View Post
    At work atm, so can't check - but can't you check loot in the Dungeon Journal on the PTR now? If so, yes, it's official (not final), and no, I'm not happy.
    As i said in my previous post, you can copy paste that list from the Dungeon Journal.
    And with Patch next with over 80% sure, i'd say it's the final list.

I may have missed something but quickly looking at the gear it appears that there is also no Hit Cloth for spriests/other dps's. It looks like their intent was to roll all clothies into 1 loot pool so less gear gets wasted and for us to reforge.

Obvious up and down sides to this. Not sure how I feel about it but we'll see.

My bad looks like this has been brought up already. Eitherway meh...
    Last edited by synthetikv; 2011-06-21 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazormal View Post
    Yes and no. If the list on the front page says it drops from a boss, it's on the Dungeon Journal's list. However, the trash drops and "unknown" drops aren't, so it's probably not completly finalized yet.

Also, I made a pre-made priest on the ptr, and compared to my priest in all 359: 1200 more spellpower and 50 more mp5. This while having 5 pieces without spirit (not counting trinkets). I wasn't even using the the spirit trinket. The sky isn't falling, relax, it'll be fine.

Deleted
    next time blizz will get rid of spirit, hit, and tank stat and we will se gear like this

+ xxx stam
    + xxx main stat (depends on spec ur using like flasks from couldron)
    + crit/haste/master (2 out of 3)
    armor depends on class ur playing

tanks will get magic talent that transforms crit/haste to tank stat

and there will be 10/25 people fighting over one intem when it drops, but none of them will go to waste

Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Obvious up and down sides to this. Not sure how I feel about it but we'll see.
    For Hit Pieces you have:
    Valor Wand - 79
    Valor Neck - 119
    Valor Ring - 162
    Valor Wrists - 148
    Exalted Ring - 146
    Friendly Cloak - 115

Excluding the exalted ring (it takes time), that summarizes to 625. The Set with the most hit is warlock, going with 562 (mage and priest ~200 lower). Adding up to 1187. For Reforge you have: Weapon, 1 Ring, the revered trinket and your waist and foot slots, and the 2-3 setitems without hit.

Overall there is to say. For any cloth spec, there is literally no gear to choose from at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    For Hit Pieces you have:
    Valor Wand - 79
    Valor Neck - 119
    Valor Ring - 162
    Valor Wrists - 148
    Exalted Ring - 146
    Friendly Cloak - 115

Excluding the exalted ring (it takes time), that summarizes to 625. The Set with the most hit is warlock, going with 562 (mage and priest ~200 lower). Adding up to 1187. For Reforge you have: Weapon, 1 Ring, the revered trinket and your waist and foot slots, and the 2-3 setitems without hit.

Overall there is to say. For any cloth spec, there is literally no gear to choose from at all.
    I was referring to raid drops, I guess I should have been more clear.

Anyways I suppose I should be glad there's not many clothies in my 10m.

Deleted
    Welcome to the world of tanks, completely missing items and 3-4 slots missing our primary stat. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering about this too, as well as the lack of cloth hit gear for our fellow caster clothies. If it's possible to get hit capped with what's on offer atm with reforging, while still maintaining a reasonable balance of secondary stats, then I'm all for it.

As well, it looks like a patch where healer regen is being hit across the board. Shamans had their regen from their shields nerfed as well as Mana Tide, Druids had Innervate nerfed and Paladins had pretty much every spell have a mana cost increase. Obviously they're nerfing Priest regen(certainly Holy Priests anyway) by limiting regen sources from armour. I'm quite looking forward to this challenge, though tbh even in 359 gear you don't need every piece of gear to have spirit on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Uhm... hey guys... you realize this is a reason they're giving you the Crystallized Firestone right? Just because it doesn't drop doesn't mean it isn't upgradeable this patch...

For example... Firesoul Wristguards becomes Firesoul Wristguards
    Last edited by Rizendragon; 2011-06-21 at 01:54 PM.

i don't have crafted or boe weapon upgrades for my enhancement shammy. hahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    For Hit Pieces you have:
    Valor Wand - 79
    Valor Neck - 119
    Valor Ring - 162
    Valor Wrists - 148
    Exalted Ring - 146
    Friendly Cloak - 115

Yeah, I'm seriously disappointed by the lack of hit in all the gear drops. I'm going to lose my mind trying to reforge everything. Maybe they aren't telling us something yet?