Thread: Lulzsec Busted.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I doubt a script kiddie on his mom and dads computer will be able to yield much actionable intelligence on anything.
    This.

And if the guys arent completely mongs, they probably dont know each others real identities either... just random nicks from anonymous forums and random IPs
    Omegasupreme - Memento Mori - Frostmane-EU wowprogress

I would of walked away from lulzsec a while ago, things are getting too hot. They might be safe tho considering they know a lot more about computers than me...
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    well for once im hoping the yanks stick their nose where it doesnt belong again, get this little shit on a plane to the states and let them rape him, cause if Ken Clarke gets his way this little moron will be spending the next few years in a fucking mansion with 24/7 service at hand >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go: http://lulzsecexposed.blogspot.com/

By the looks of it (only read about half of it so far) th3j35t3r and team web ninjas exposed hte real identities of lulzsec, which is why lulzsec have teamed with anonymous to try and get some more protection. I think lulzsecs reign is going to come to an end farily soon if their real names are out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

hey

He'll get offered a government job while in jail, if he even goes there.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Nah, i think becasue he is the first to get caught that he isnt goo dneough for a job :P although the last few ones caught will be. If they live in the UK anyway, anywhere else they will be jailed no doubt :P
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

They are not even close to busted. The most important thing this man does is run the #IRC channel for Lulzsec.

hes 19 and managed to hack into multiple companies etc

go google - kevin mitnick - hes the new one of him
    I used to have a signature, then a mod removed it ^^

DDoS is lyksrs. He's ttly going away 4evar, amirite. It's not all that serious. I'd be surprised if he got a couple nights in jail let alone prison, unless the UK wants to make and example out of him. But I think Algeria's beheadings of Anonymous members is a bit more threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    well for once im hoping the yanks stick their nose where it doesnt belong again, get this little shit on a plane to the states and let them rape him, cause if Ken Clarke gets his way this little moron will be spending the next few years in a fucking mansion with 24/7 service at hand >.>
    Can't get through one thread without racism, typical international forum~

Oh please, they do DDOS attacks. Anyone who's taken a university level computer class knows what this is.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMEANAME View Post

like I wrote in the other thread: the millions trying to verify the reports probably did more damage than lulzsec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

Oh please, they do DDOS attacks. Anyone who's taken a university level computer class knows what this is.
    just DDoS attacsk?...Have you seen their releases page on the website?

Also, that Kevin Mitnick was quite intresting to read about :P Manged to hide for 2 and a half years xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it was a kid who decided to get involved when he saw Lulzsec taking a stand.

Deleted

Firstly, Americans are a race eh?
    Secondly, you need a university class for DDOS attacks eh?

You made me smile^_^

Deleted
    i would love to see the explanation as to why that is racism

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    The wonderful part is that 19-years-old is legally considered an adult. He's looking at a LONG, LONG, LOOONNNGGG, time in prison.

As far as questioning whether this "counts as a bust?" I'm sure between interrogations, his computer(s), his home, and his friends, any accomplices he may have had will be found.
    The punishments for hacking and exploiting are almost non-existent at most 3 years, and they only got 1 guy at the end of the day it's not really a victory kinda sad really billions in resources and one kid is all they got?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Disrupting several businesses
    Harassment
    Potential Invasion of Privacy
    Cyber Terrorism

Plus anything else that they may find on his computer, pirated music and movies will be icing on the cake. And there could even be other illegal things on his computer. You'd be shocked what they could throw you away for, especially with just a small list like this.
    May be a "small list" but lets face it they are pretty seious things, if you harrass someone you get punished wether it be online like it was in this case or irl. Cyber terrorism, they will use the word "terrorism" to lock him up even longer, then yeah the illegal downloads, probably has a good few thousand £s worth of stuff on there.

Plus we don't know what else they stole, as they said in their 1000th tweet press release the ultimate hackers dont rlease the stuff the steal, who's to say they didnt keep some stuff back as a barganing chip for when stuff like this happens?

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    i sense a scape goat.. fairly sure he has taken the fall for the rest of his group.. don't ask me for proof, its just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    The punishments for hacking and exploiting are almost non-existent at most 3 years, and they only got 1 guy at the end of the day it's not really a victory kinda sad really billions in resources and one kid is all they got?
    Its a 19yo 'nerd' do you really think he will manage 3 years in prison?

Also it has been reported they found 'significant information' on the computer, how much that is they dont say though..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I doubt it. The hackers who get government jobs are the ones who expose a flaw and then report it directly. These guys are out to hurt someone.