H Nefarian 25m DPS Assistance

I know that 150 stacks of Dominion is ridiculously OP, so I try to aim for that every time I get mind controlled. But I've noticed that my DPS isn't as high as it probably could be.

Here's my conundrum: My reforging/gemming/enchants follow the basic "you don't need to waste stats for hit/expertise since they're worthless to us", so I've got a minimal amount of hit and expertise. However, when faced with 150 stacks of the buff, I apply my bleeds (Rip and Rake) and then Shred spam. The problem I've noticed is that my Shreds can and do miss, as do my white hits, which screams "DPS LOSS YOU NUB!". So I'm wondering -- based on fellow kitties who've done H Nefarian -- should I get some hit/expertise back or leave my crap the way it is?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Feira/simple ---- My Armory so people can see my stuff.

PS: Since H Nefarian is the only thing that we're working on at the moment, if I needed to reforge/regem, it wouldn't devastate me.

Reforing to exp/hit caps will make you loose like 300-400 dps overall.. Meaning nothing.. So if you feel like misses and dodges are annoying then go for the caps!